• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Body

string555

Banned
Years
I think it's pretty average, nothing amazing but not too bad either. The only thing special about it might be the tattoos, but a lot of those were poorly done. XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I need to be 5 inches taller so that I can become an NBA player or 4 inches shorter so that some of this back pain will go away

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
less fat and I'm happy

im not that fat, but i think i would be fairly attractive if I was toned

im not that bad looking, but i do have some moles on my neck that stick out and stuff

also I'm over 6'3 so i guess thats a bonus

Years
It's never been amazing but I'd considered my body neither great nor particular bad when I was fit and healthy. Right now it's kind of a trainwreck.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
has the potential for greatness with some alterations - become more toned, longer hair, doing activities to help strengthen my lower back area so it doesn't give out on me, y'know

the gender side of things is kinda whatever because i know i'd look wonderful with hormones, and i'm currently looking good without

pretty satisfied and will be better once weight continues to return to normal levels

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2018
Always working on it!

I've worked out regularly for about 6 years with a focus on weightlifting. I'm 5'8, 205 lbs with roughly 18% body fat. I'm V-shaped because of upper body muscle, which is nice.

I feel like I look good in a t-shirt, or my uniform. But it will always be a work in progress.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
it's okay. I've been working with a personal trainer so it's def better. idk.. like i care enough to work with a personal trainer but i don't put much emphasis on how i look anymore or think about it as much anymore.

Back