• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How big is your home

Years
  • My house isn't that much big. It is double staired and it's width will be only like that of 2 bus. It has one kitcked but no dinning room. We eat on the kitchen itself. There are 3 rooms, my, my parent's and my brother's and at last, one living room. How about yours

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    i live in a compact, reasonably luxurious rented flat with a sunny balcony where my cats lounge all day. it's some 66 square meters, I think, so bit small for two people who appreciate our own space lol, but we have several rooms and the kitchen and living room is one big room to make the home feel more spacy, so it works well.

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    My family and I live in a small and slightly rundown two floor apartment during weekdays. Although it seems unsightly, I actually feel more comfortable there than in the reasonably huge and better-looking house we go to during weekends and holidays.

poor af

Last edited:
    Years
  • I live in a three-floor duplex with my family, around 2000sq ft/185 sq m! My room is on the top floor. We have a backyard that we're using as a vegetable garden and flowers planted out front. It's a nice, quiet area, though I can't see myself living in a big place long term since it requires so much more work to clean. I'd prefer a place a third of this size tbh.

Bay

Years
  • My family and I live in a one story, three bedroom house right now. There's also a kitchen, a living room, and another room that's like a study room I guess. The backyard is a fairly decent size. I like it, but requires lots of cleaning and yeah I too would prefer someplace a bit smaller.

Years
  • We are in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. I believe it's about 1,170 square feet. Our bedroom is pretty huge. We're actually about to move to a house with a 3rd bedroom that's about...1600 square feet WITH A YARD!

Years
    • Seen today
    3 floors, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. It's just me and my mother who live here, so we turned the 3rd bedroom into a guest room.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • My home is about 12874.75 kilometers in width. The neighbors live in the vast space around it. We have an organic nuclear heater that doubles as a light and a an organic wave generator that glows in the dark.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2019
    its p small
    one bedroom, one bath
    kitchen and livingroom and laundry room

Years
  • Currently we (my family and I) live in a fairly small 4x1 (or 3x1 with a study) house but it's on a huge block of land so our backyard is enormous. We're soon to be moving to a slightly bigger house (albeit on a smaller block though) which is currently a 3x2 (with a study), formal dining, lounge room, activity room with a built in bar and a pool. It's soon to grow an attached living suite with bedroom, bathroom and living space. Both this house and the new one are rentals.

I hate moving, but looking forward to the new house.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i live in an apartment with my mom. there's 2 bedrooms and one bathroom but it's pretty roomy i'd say. the living room is a decent size, as is the kitchen and dining room. my only complaint is having to share a room with my sister but eh i've been sharing a room with her basically my whole life so i'm used to it.

Back