• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

16 Personalities Test

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    The 16 Personalities Test, or Myers Briggs as it is better know, has you take a test and sorts you into one of 16 categories based on your answers. It's not the most accurate test but it is interesting to learn about various personality types.

So do you know your personality type? You can take the test here www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I'm INFP, the mediator.

Years
    I've taken that specific website's quiz as well as several others over the past few years. I've consistently gotten INTJ - The Architect.

I will say, it's unsettling to see so many incels and/or people who deem themselves "Red Pillers" flaunt the fact they're an INTJ. I thought it was neat to get a "rarer" type, but now I'm not so sure if I want to be associated with such a dreadful group of people.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've taken that specific website's quiz as well as several others over the past few years. I've consistently gotten INTJ - The Architect.

I will say, it's unsettling to see so many incels and/or people who deem themselves "Red Pillers" flaunt the fact they're an INTJ. I thought it was neat to get a "rarer" type, but now I'm not so sure if I want to be associated with such a dreadful group of people.
    Just because a personality test gives you the same result doesn't mean that you share the same values or take the same actions :) you can choose to use the good sides of an INTJ mind in better ways than some others do <3

I'm most often getting ENFP in these tests. Although I've gotten INFJ and ENFJ at times too, it is ENFP I think sounds the most like me.

Years
    I am an INFP too. We are sometimes called the dreamers. We seem to be introspective and dreamy, soft-spoken, caring and artsy. I like being me.

We are in good company supposedly Vincent Van Gough was an INFP, Edgar Allan Poe, William Shakespeare, Luke Skywalker, Hellen Keller John Lenon, Joni Mitchell, Virginia Woolf, ET and many other outsiders and visionaries. We got big hearts and big dreams.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    16 Personalities Test

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I normally get INFP but this time around I got ISFP - The Adventurer. Looking into both of them I have traits (and don't have traits) of each one, so I'll take either I suppose haha. Guess it depends on my mood or something. Might take it again in a bit to see where I land once again.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'm an ENFP! I think it is the most spot on description of me. I did get ENFJ once and whilst I do somewhat identify with it, ENFP fits me a lot better I think.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    ISTP.

It's good to be in the company of Katharine Hepburn.

Years
    I got ISTP as well!

Spoiler:

I got...100% turbulent :/ most likely do to my health, its not like that all the time but I tried being as honest as possible.

Years
    ENTP

Yes the description is fairly fitting but then I did just take a 'personality test' after all so I should hope so! Haha.

DrPeegFaartz

....nah
    Years
    INTP-T
    Anyone with me?

Also, the questions and the type infrastructure was pretty easy to analyse, so it was easy to get any type I wanted after the first one.

Years
    • Seen today
    INFP - Mediator

Nearly always score 50/50 for introverted or extroverted. This time leaned introverted, which I agree more with.

Years
    Thanks, cool test ) I've passed a few times similar test, and the result really depends on the mood at the moment. But today I got ISFP ))

Years
    INFJ-T. The Advocate.

Gotta say, I agree with a lot of what's said here. :o Strengths and Weaknesses seem to be pretty accurate, too, interestingly enough.

Last edited:
    Years
    ENTP-A!

80% N / 20% S on this test

though 58% A which is interesting.... Haven't seen that dimension so it is interesting to see them adapted it to the Big 5.

Back