• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
'Been wondering... when a celebration thread is made for events like birthdays and anniversaries, would you folks like to see your thread stickied in a place of prominence for the day?

Awesome idea imo 😊

I don't really celebrate my birthdays.

I normally don't either, but I actually felt like celebrating for the first time in many years a couple of days back
Spoiler:

Hopefully you feel like celebrating next year too 😊

Years
i celebrate my birthday for all of a few minutes before it becomes a regular day to me. this has been the case since i was 16 so i'm used to it lol. i do miss having birthday celebrations, though...but i guess as an adult, bdays aren't as fun or interesting, huh? :c

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
birthdays? i almost stopped counting after 30 ahahha i honestly have to stop and think for a few seconds now to figure out how old i am

Years
My fave evil executive is Proton for the name alone.

Mars gets 2nd place bcs she's attractive + that Purugly doesn't mess around.

Back