• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
  • The abdomen is one of the worst places to be injured because if your stomach or intestines rupture, it fills your body with poison.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    Aw, happy new year everyone! Depending on what your timezone is ♥
    And thank you for the good wishes~

Years
  • Sounds stressful though, but I hope your 2022 is good. A poor workplace can really negatively impact your life.

Years
  • Our car is living on borrowed time until we can the dealer to fix it. Thing is they charge a shitload.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    When you wish you could just push it off a cliff and get a new one. My friends car was horrible and you prayed to God you didn't get stuck in any traffic because it would overheat and then he'd be screwed.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm pretty happy about not owning a car. We're probably saving a lot of money :V don't think we'd use one much if we had it anyways.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    I'd love that too! But not now, living in the countryside is definitely not easy without a car and even more so meeting friends, should the covid situation ease up...

If it helps, I still don't quite dare to drive right to the center of big cities... I'd rather drive to a place that has good public transport into the city because otherwise parking and going through traffic is really stressful ;;

Back