• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: All Fairy's Day

Years

Happy Birthday Fairy!
    All Fairy's Dayhttps://postimages.org/

This is made with love for a great friend of mine Jo. It is her birthday this Wednesday! Though I don't have the art talent that she does, I still wished to make a birthday card for her because she is so wonderful. This vibrant girl has been an important part of our community for years. Maybe she helped show you around, and made you feel welcome down in the Meet & Greet section she moderates? You might be a member of one of the fun clubs she manages at The Clubhouse as staff? Perhaps you have enjoyed a game of trading cards with Jo at her TCG section, or admired one of the beautiful masterpieces she created at the art studio she has dedicated much of her time to, or are familiar with her because you raised a Pokemon in the Vpp part of our forum she helps run? Odds are if you spend as much time on the forum as you should you have encountered our Fairy enchantress by now, and when you do you'll be glad that you did! She is one of the kindest souls you can ever hope to meet, and I am thankful everyday for the pleasure of being able to work with her. She is heart and soul of PC. Give our Fairy Godmother some love here in this thread on her big day!

All Fairy's Day
    Celebrate!

All Fairy's Day

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Omg thank you so much everyone!! I know I've been inactive lately because of mental health stuff, but wow, this thread and the responses really bring a smile to my face. I'm so grateful to know each and every one of you! (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Years
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!!!

It has always been a pleasure know you; you have been a good chum and great member of staff to work alongside <3

Much love, me

All Fairy's Day

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
    Happy birthday!!! I know we haven't interacted a ton yet, but I always enjoy seeing your posts around the forums. Hope today rocks!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Thank you so much again, all of you. I'm so humbled by the responses. Y'all are the greatest community I've ever been a part of! Bless each and every one of your beautiful faces!!
    ( ˘ ³˘)♡

Back