• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you currently in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I always thought I'd be a bachelorette that would have various flings and not settle down until I met someone worthy around age 40.

Then I met my guy at age 20 and we've been together for over 4 years. I love him with everything I have, he's so good to me. I can't imagine where I would be now had he not been by my side. Even though his musical knowledge (and taste tbh) can be disheartening, I put up with it <3

/END SUPER GUSHY POST.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    All these gushy posts.
    Are you currently in a relationship?
    So cute.

I'm single, and have been for years. It's to a point now where I wouldn't know what to do if I was in a relationship. I'd be constantly looking at the other person and asking them "Oh, you're still here?"

That does not mean that I don't currently have my eye on someone.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • I recently got into a relationship with someone about a month ago. I've never been so happy in my life and I love him so much. He's so sweet, caring, loving, funny, he's fun to be around, and he's adorable <3. I remember how it all started, and the moment when I said yes to him and I don't regret a single moment that I have been with him. He's made me one of the happiest people on this planet, and I tend to make him the happiest person as well. I respect him him, I adore him, I care for him, he means so much to me, and most of all, I love him with all my heart.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I'm single, and have been for years. It's to a point now where I wouldn't know what to do if I was in a relationship. I'd be constantly looking at the other person and asking them "Oh, you're still here?"

This is so me! The whole idea of a relationship is so foreign to me at this point at this point ~_~ The only way I could see myself getting into another relationship is if I met a person who we liked each other so much, we never wanted to be apart. And I'm just too darned introverted to think that's likely to happen.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Single atm. I was in a brief relationship last year, but it didn't work out (not terribly sure why myself, oh well). Little to speak about before that. I've had the fun run of people I have been interested in already being in a strong relationship, which I guess is just unlucky on my part. If something happens it'll happen, but I still would rather it sooner than later.

Also pretty foreign to the idea of a relationship tbh, haha.

Reactions: Sun

Bay

Years
  • Single atm. I was in a brief relationship last year, but it didn't work out (not terribly sure why myself, oh well). Little to speak about before that. I've had the fun run of people I have been interested in already being in a strong relationship, which I guess is just unlucky on my part. If something happens it'll happen, but I still would rather it sooner than later.

Also pretty foreign to the idea of a relationship tbh, haha.

Pretty much me here. Back when I was in high school I was in a couple short term relationships but those were never really serious. I then gotten myself in a few more crushes in college, but they're already in serious relationships. Several years later, still single lol.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yes I am, and after years of keeping mostly to myself, and being wary of relationships, it's actually quite nice. Though it's with my best friend, and it took me some years to be okay with giving it a shot, because I didn't realize how strongly I felt about him, and also because I'm primarily into girls. My past three relationships were all girls, so.. this is new. It's nice, though, and I hope other people who are wary of dating, or don't think they'll date for five thousand years will also be as lucky.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I used to be in a relationship but something happened and it came to an end. I won't go into detail because it'll just bring up heartbreaking memories for me. I still haven't come to terms with this yet.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I wish. But sadly I'm not really in a point in my life where I can meet someone at all so eh.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i'm currently dating this guy but we aren't official so no?? i think.

AlphaTangoFoxtrot

Johto-vah's Witness
    Years
  • I talk to my computer more frequently than real people haha of course I'm not in a relationship. I've got serious issues with abandonment and opening up and what not. I had a couple of bad experience in my earlier teenage years that have kinda messed with my head. It'll take some time and just the right person for me to open up again haha. Social anxiety and trust issues aren't fun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back