• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Coffee

Do you prefer coffee or espresso?

• Coffee

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Espresso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both are disgusting, I drink neither!

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    mHMnmgF.jpg

Who enjoys coffee? What kind of coffee is your favorite, do you like it simply black, or do you like like maybe a teaspoon of coffee with a gallon of milk? What about coffee drinks, do you prefer coffee or espresso based drinks? Are you a frappuccino type of person, or more into lattes and mochas? Is there a certain way that you like to prepare your coffee?

I wouldn't say I'm an addict, but I enjoy making coffee myself. I probably drink the equivalent of two cups each morning and if I really need it I'll drink another cup in the afternoon. I like to make it using a v60. I used to just use a coffee machine, but I can make my coffee in about five minutes with the v60 and it tastes a lot better in my opinion. I've even been able to buy beans from local stores here so that's also been nice. Making 400 mL of coffee every morning has become somewhat of a morning routine and I look forward to it every day. I pretty much just drink my coffee black with no sugar, milk, nor creamer. I don't have anything against lattes or anything, I've jut gotten used to drinking coffee with nothing in it. If I go to Starbucks typically I'll either get a Turkish coffee or an americano if I don't want coffee.

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I accidentally became a coffee fan over the last few months after being a noted coffee hater, but exclusively black coffee, no espresso

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Who enjoys coffee?
    me, i do, i am an addict who drinks 2-3 cups a day because any more and it goes overboard. if i go even one day without coffee i get intense headaches even at this level. i've accepted it.

What kind of coffee is your favorite, do you like it simply black, or do you like like maybe a teaspoon of coffee with a gallon of milk?
    a teaspoon of milk in a gallon of coffee sounds about right. i prefer it black if i drink it with some sweet bites like cake or pastry though.

What about coffee drinks, do you prefer coffee or espresso based drinks?
    my favorite coffee shop makes a mean chai latte with espresso shots <3 a filthy chai as they say.

Are you a frappuccino type of person, or more into lattes and mochas?
    neither generally, as i prefer the coffee brewed and with just a little milk. but i can enjoy a latte.

Is there a certain way that you like to prepare your coffee?
    i'm really not picky, as long as it is freshly brewed and smells and tastes good. i dislike the way that has an espresso brewed and then diluted with water though.

I accidentally became a coffee fan over the last few months after being a noted coffee hater, but exclusively black coffee, no espresso
    the best kind of character development

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Am I cheating if I drink my coffee from bags just like tea? With a splotch of milk, too; it's what we Argentinians call café con leche. I drink that at least once per day, though I try to cut back on it during summer.

I mostly prepare coffee from bags for the practicality and taste though. I do have a Volturno pot as well as an old electric coffee machine, but I have neither the patience to wait for the coffee to be made nor the palate for such strong coffee. I used to get dizzy after just one cup of either, for crying out loud!

Years
  • I don't drink coffee, unless I'm in a social interaction, where everyone is drinking coffee. And in that case, I'll usually get cappuccino.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Tried black coffee once. Hated it. Tasted too bitter. Could have fixed that with enough sugar, but why not drink something else then?

Years
  • My gosh, I resisted drinking coffee for years. Nope, didn't like it, too bitter, wouldn't even touch it except for the occasional iced coffee. Which was...actually my path in a few years back, it started with buying a certain flavor from stores (peppermint mocha, as I recall), then buying more and trying other flavors, then trying to make my own so I could have it whenever I wanted, and then just having regular coffee because it was easier. I also realized the coffee just made me feel good in general, so I got into the habit of making it and now it's stuck.

One cup a day, though. Maybe two if I'm feeling particular run-down and need something to pick me up a bit. Need creamer and a sweetener though, I can't drink it without those.

• Where's the "I love both" option in the poll?

I'm very particular with my coffee. I grind beans fresh every morning to make pour over and prefer single origin. The stronger the better, I want my coffee to be as dark and bitter as the void. Always black, never cream or sugar.

I also love espresso-based drinks. Lattes (no flavor) and black caffe americanos.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2023
    I like all kinds of coffee. Without sugar. I don't like it to ruin the taste of tasty and aroma coffee

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I'm on the 'cannot stand coffee' side. I have never liked the taste nor the smell of coffee. I know folks that are quite literally addicted to coffee. I am glad I am not one of those folks because coffee can provide more harm than good.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I'm on the 'cannot stand coffee' side. I have never liked the taste nor the smell of coffee. I know folks that are quite literally addicted to coffee. I am glad I am not one of those folks because coffee can provide more harm than good.

I strongly agree! Coffee is one of the worst things ever! 🤢

Years
  • I'm definitely on the anti-coffee train as well. As other posters have noted, I know people who are firmly in the grip of coffee addiction, and if they didn't have cups of it every day, they wouldn't function properly. Or, at the very least, they'd go through withdrawal symptoms....

Back