• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you drink?

Years
  • I have only recently become healthy enough to occasionally drink a small amount on my really good days. I've never been much of a drinker anyway though because booze doesn't really combine well with autism and poor mental health.

Years
  • No, alcoholism runs in the family so I'm scared to start and also my parents would murder me.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It needs to be vodka-based or taste fruity or I'm not really gonna be interested. I'll happily be the person who doesn't get hammered if it means I'm having drinks of a higher class than pisswater and pissky. However, if I wanna get drunk, I'll just knock back straight vodka with a lemon wedge and call it a day. I come from alcoholics but haven't shown the same addiction issues so far, and with the added Hidden Ability of no hangovers no matter how much I drink, I'm pretty satisfied with my alcohol intake!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    All the time

and with the added Hidden Ability of no hangovers no matter how much I drink, I'm pretty satisfied with my alcohol intake!
    I never got how some people are immune to getting hangovers

what's your secret

Years
  • I drink whenever I actually have alcohol around, which...has been more than usual lately. Been remembering to actually check the back of the store to see what selection they have. But mostly just like ciders and wine coolers, whatever sounds good. This time around it's some tropical-flavored stuff.

I don't tend to drink a lot, though. Like one bottle a day at most for however long the supply lasts (so maybe like a week or so).

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I drink occasionally when I'm in the mood. Most of the time at home (and it's usually vodka mixed with something bc i have a big bottle at my house lol) or during like a special dinner out like a birthday or something. i never really drink much so i've never gotten drunk. maybe slightly tipsy??? it does make me tired lol.

Years
  • nope! i've tried various kinds of alcoholic drinks, but none of them were something i could see myself drinking again. when i was with bobandbill i tried a specific cider he liked which i'd not mind having again, though that's it. just not my thing. ):

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I honestly really do enjoy drinking and partying, it is definitely my scene. I prefer vodka-based beverages (I have Russian blood in me, after all) but I have a bad habit of mixing together any alcohol that I can find in order to produce repulsive concoctions that will get me drunk instantaneously. Although, due to the ridiculously cold weather I am very reluctant to go out anywhere to get hammered. When the weather warms up the party animal inside me comes out of hibernation.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • No. I mean, I'm 19, but even when I'm old enough to drink I plan on abstaining. I just have a really addictive personality, and depression/anxiety on top of that (plus, I never met them but apparently some members of my family had a drinking problem) - it'd just be a really bad idea. Plus, I've tried, like, a sip of alcohol before just to see what it was like, and it sorta tastes terrible? Vaguely reminiscent of glue?

...I have taken Nyquil once before, though. It's been years since, and I still remember the depth, intensity, and, above all, the beauty of that sleep. *Wistful sigh*~ :giggle:

booze doesn't really combine well with autism and poor mental health.
    Exactly!

Years
    • Seen today
    I probably will not, even at legal age. There are a few reasons, one of them being dependency runs in my family.

Back