• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drinks

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Gotta love horchata. I also really like coke, Dr Pepper, Mtn Dew, and Big Red. Canada dry tastes like Satan's sweaty butthole. And you can never go wrong with waking up in the morning to a nice tall margarita.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
    Coke, Arizona tea and water are pretty much my daily drinks.

For alcohol, I'm fine with just a Bud Light and some whiskey. I don't get too deep into all those mixes.

Years
    I have run on Sunkist this summer. Caffeine stems my appetite and prevents me from eating ALL THE THINGS. And yes, Sunkist is caffeinated! If I get diabetes in the next month you'll know why. D;

When I go back to work at the end of the month, it'll be back to free espresso drinks for me. 8)

Water? What's that??

Anyone else likes Mountain Dew?

I only started drinking it at my old job because it was free and I didn't like Dr. Pepper back then. Once I got used to Dr. Pepper, I didn't drink Mountain Dew anymore. It'll do in a pinch, but otherwise there's so many sodas I'd rather drink than it.

My choices were Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Cherry Pepsi (Cherry Coke is 10x better), Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, and Sierra Mist.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm a teenager. I make it a point to live as unhealthy as possible. Ain't no water down here unless it has artificial flavoring. ^^ lol

I'm a teenager too but I had way too much soda as a child and high school years. I need to cut it now or else I'll end up with diabetes in my 20's. D:

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Ale 8 is the drink of Kentucky, and it is non alcoholic. Besides that I'll drink Mountain Dew any time of day. <3

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I pretty much live off of water, water with Powerade Zero drops, Coke Zero with Powerade Zero drops, and if I stop by Sonic, Coke Zero with raspberry flavor add-in. Powerade drops are the only liquid add-in that doesn't have a nasty aftertaste and I've kinda become addicted to them..

Years
    Favorite drink right now I would say is cherry limeade from Sonic haha, but in terms of more common stuff I usually ask for Coca Cola at restaurants, and I had a phase where I only drank Dr. Pepper.

Years
    Water is my life. I drink it 98% of the time with the other 2% being reserved for tea though that's mostly for winter than anything else. Lately I've had fruit juice cravings but nothing beats a cold glass of water on a hot summer day. yaaas.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    If I'm going to introduce someone to wine as the Italians helped me, I'll give them a bottle of Lambrusco. It's a sweet red and I always have a bottle or two in the wine rack.

Outside of wine, I'm all water (in the morning, it'll have a lemon in it too). I quit soda last year and it made a remarkable difference in my liveliness.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    Tea. All day. Everyday.

It is always time for tea in my world.

If I had to decide on a soft drink, though, I could go for Coke, Dr. Pepper, or Pepsi. All with vanilla.

I would drink more water, but I don't currently have a decent filter and my town's tap water tastes like dirt right now. I had to just buy premade tea, because the last batch I made tasted as if I rammed my face into the earth and dumped the pitcher over my head. Awful stuff.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Favorite drink right now I would say is cherry limeade from Sonic haha, but in terms of more common stuff I usually ask for Coca Cola at restaurants, and I had a phase where I only drank Dr. Pepper.

"sonic cherry limeade" WHY ARE WE NOT FRIENDS

i literally run on that stuff every other day. it's freaking amazing, always buy it during happy hour. B)

all in all, I am more of a coffee & tea kind of gal. I love iced tea, and I love me some coffee in the morning. I'm not much of a soda person, but I love Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew tho!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I drink water probably 99% of the time, the other 1% is reserved for sometimes when we have lemonade at home or when I ask for Sprite/Rootbeer at restaurants. I never really drink anything else, I'm good with just water!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    WATER. And tea, but I'm picky about my tea. I love Teavana's loose tea and since I started using that, teabags just don't do it all for me anymore. I also like juice and pop, but I'm holding back on those two a lot, cause of dat sugar doe.

Back