• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EMOTION Round 3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Soooo immensely frustrated.

A business I ordered from a week ago has not sent any dispatch email / shipping updates and they do not respond when I try to contact them. I need these items within 2 weeks max before I leave the country. For a shipping price of $22, I expect immediate dispatch. 😠 And this isn't the first business to ignore my customer emails either -- it seems to be growing theme!! Really mad at myself for wasting time and money on a rotten business.

Years
    • Seen today
    Anticipatory...oh apparently this is a real word.

I'm seeing a movie with my sister later.

Years
  • Physically and emotionally in pieces.

Essay in spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Contemplative.

Spoiler:

Years
  • "Why does every antiemetic have to make you sleepy? Is it not enough I even have to take it?" but as a mood

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Sick-ish
    And this was my last vacation day, too...

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • ...I don't even have a word to describe the level of dismay I'm experiencing right now.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Stressed

My mom threw the medicine that my dog needs in the garbage. Her vision is bad and she is pretty absent-minded, so she thought she was tossing out an empty bag. Now I am trying to call for a refill, and can't get staff on the phone, clinic not open yet, and I'm worried about how my pup will fare without the medicine she was prescribed for much longer. I also am scared that they might not prescribe me any more meloxican today because it's strong stuff, and was supposed to last for the rest of the week. Even if they do, I am not made of money, and am not happy about having to buy another.

Years

• Best wishes for you to get better soon, Doctor!

I wish you will feel better quickly, Sami.

Stressed

My mom threw the medicine that my dog needs in the garbage. Her vision is bad and she is pretty absent-minded, so she thought she was tossing out an empty bag. Now I am trying to call for a refill, and can't get staff on the phone, clinic not open yet, and I'm worried about how my pup will fare without the medicine she was prescribed for much longer. I also am scared that they might not prescribe me any more meloxican today because it's strong stuff, and was supposed to last for the rest of the week. Even if they do, I am not made of money, and am not happy about having to buy another.

Sorry to hear that, VisionofMilotic... I pray for your pup to be alright and that the clinic will give you what you need.
    *Hug*

Back