• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Fact Checking Gardevoir's (late) 1 Year PC Anniversary/Birthday!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years

• 💫🎉🎊
    A very fairy anniversary to Fact-Checking Gardevoir!

We wish you a very happy (if a bit late) PC-Birthday-Versary FCG! We hope you're around for many more to come!

All credit for this absolutely wonderful banner goes to VisionofMilotic, thank you so much!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Happy PC birthday Gardevoir! It's a pleasure to play these Forum Games with you :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Congrats for your anniversary! Also happy Birthday, apparently? :D

Years
  • Thank you, everyone, and you too, VisionofMilotic (I love this banner!), I really appreciate this!
    I do intent to be there for the years to come and to share fun with you all!
    *Big hugs*

Years
  • Happy belated anniversary Fact-Checking Gardevoir!

You are one of the kindest and most enchanting souls on the forum. We don't deserve such a treasure. <3 This is a time for cake and joy if ever there was.

Years
  • Happy belated anniversary Fact-Checking Gardevoir!

You are one of the kindest and most enchanting souls on the forum. We don't deserve such a treasure. <3 This is a time for cake and joy if ever there was.

... Thank you. I am really touched. The friendship I share with you and the others is a treasure for me. I will do my best to continue helping make the forums a welcoming, friendly and happy place.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Wow, feels like only yesterday you were a brand new member! Congratulations!! You've had a big impact on the community and we're happy you stayed with us, here's to many more years of FCG! 😊

Back