• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Going out to restaurants

Years
  • How often do you go out to eat at restaurants? What are your favorite kinds of ones to go to?

I am biased towards Japanese food and always love going there aha. Also adore sushi and have gone quite often the last few years!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I've never liked eating in restaurants, but I do enjoy the food that I can get from them. I used to have to go with my parents when I was a kid and hated it, but now I just get carry out. ^^
    Oh, that wasn't the full question... Well, I haven't eaten in a restaurant in probably 7 or so years. And I don't really have a bias to any specific kinds of food. Whatever I'm in the mood for is good with me lol.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I go at least three times a month, it helps to break up the monotony of the very limited selection of food I can prepare myself (without setting my kitchen on fire, lol).

I usually tend toward American restaurants, I need the classics like burgers, steaks, fried shrimp, and chicken that I grew up with. Many of my favorites are family owned small diners, though I do like to visit somewhat more upscale places when my budget allows..

Days
  • Not very often- covid made that even more so. Regarding the types I like to go to and what foods I like, I'm generally fine with pretty much anything. Actually my philosophy on food is I like it until I try it- then I either still like it, really like it, or don't like it, so I'm usually fine with wherever I'm at.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Never. Cannot eat, would not want, or would not trust almost everything at a restaurant. Has not eaten food from one in the past...ten years? Around that.

Mainly visited Subway or places for french fries before that.

Years
    • Seen today
    A lot.

I think it's because, as a kid, my mom didn't have much time at home - and she would just leave money for food most days.

I never lost that side of myself. I love public restaurants/fast food places. Especially the limited time specials. Of course I know it's not healthy to do it all the time. I try to keep it in moderation, but I get my cravings.

Years
  • I normally get takeout once a week, on Fridays… I'll count that towards restaurant-food, even if I eat it at home.

I don't eat out super often. My friend group/family have reached the point that we mainly eat out on special occasions like birthdays and stuff, otherwise we're more likely to get together at someone's house, and then order in.

My favourite spots are definitely Chinese/Thai spots… I just love rice/noodles too much 😭

Years
  • I would say we are going out to eat at restaurants quite often with my wife. Maybe once or twice every three months. We have our favourite restaurants that we always go in and barely try anything new.

Years
  • I am biased towards Japanese food and always love going there aha. Also adore sushi and have gone quite often the last few years!
    Honestly, same.

I judge all Japanese eateries by the quality of their Japanese curries (when they have them) :woop:

If I eat out these days it's with my partner. But otherwise it's all ordered via UberEats…

Years
  • If I go at all it's usually the nearby Chinese restaurant. They got very good food and it's not far from here, so... obvious choice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Probably like once a month on average?

Back