• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday to the King of Celebrations himself!

Years
  • Happy Birthday to the King of Celebrations himself!

On this day 23 years ago, the great Dragon himself was born! Dragon is a hardworking and incredibly kind person with a big heart of gold who is a dear friend to many people on PC, I know it!

I've only know Dragon for almost a year or so, but in that time he's become a good friend and whenever I talk to him it's always a joy. I'm sure many of you can attest to the same thing!

Dragon loves making people happy and celebrating the good in life... hence why he created the Celebrations forum! So today let's all celebrate by sending Dragon birthday wishes and lots of hugs~ (Dragon loves hugs.) ^_^

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, pal, and wishing you many years of good times to come. <3
    May you have all the oreo ice cream cake your heart desires today!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I know I already said it on your profile, but I hope you had an awesome birthday Shawn!

You put in so much hard work for this forum showing that your "I mod too many sections" title is not just for show, with all the dedication you put into the now-four sections you rule over and pretty much everywhere else as well. Keep being the same heartwarming staffer you are, and may you still keep getting better for years to come.

now the next thing we need is an even better Dragon hahaha

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Happy birthday Shawn! Thanks for always being such a good friend to be around; you're so sweet and positive all the time and snjrkenjkte, it's honestly amazing. Hope you have a great day and eat loads of cake. c:

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    happy birthday buddy. :') you deserve a lot on your special day for all the love you give to people on theirs, but this is all i can do right now. we should get together and race some more soon-- your birthday beatings are ready and waiting for you whenever you want 'em. ;)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years

Omg, Shawn, happy birthdayyyyyyy! *gives a big hug*

Everyone's already said this, but it deserves to be said over and over again, you make this forum such a better place, not only through your hard work, but just from being you. I really consider myself lucky to call you a friend! I hope you have an absolutely amazing awesome-sauce birthday!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Happy birthday Shawn! Hope today works out great for you =)

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Happy birthday Shawn!

You're honestly one of the nicest members I know and I hope you have a great day!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Happy birthday, Shawn! I hope your day is as great as you.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Happy birthday Shawn! I hope the day will be as wonderful as you are!

Sirfetch’d

Happy birthday my favorite Dragon friend! Try not to burn your cake again when blowing out the candles, ok?

Also we made the Pokemon of the Day, Milotic, just for you <3

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Happy birthday pair!!! You're the best! I hope you have a wonderful day full of sweets and video games and friends!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years

On this day 23 years ago, the great Dragon himself was born! Dragon is a hardworking and incredibly kind person with a big heart of gold who is a dear friend to many people on PC, I know it!

I've only know Dragon for almost a year or so, but in that time he's become a good friend and whenever I talk to him it's always a joy. I'm sure many of you can attest to the same thing!

Dragon loves making people happy and celebrating the good in life... hence why he created the Celebrations forum! So today let's all celebrate by sending Dragon birthday wishes and lots of hugs~ (Dragon loves hugs.) ^_^

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, pal, and wishing you many years of good times to come. <3
    May you have all the oreo ice cream cake your heart desires today!

Wooo thanks so much for this Bella; you're always dear to me and you always go that extra mile to make people happy! I really appreciate this. <33

Happy birthday, you definitely deserve to enjoy your day!

Thanks pie; I do hope you'll continue to be an excellent force on RPing. <33

I know I already said it on your profile, but I hope you had an awesome birthday Shawn!

You put in so much hard work for this forum showing that your "I mod too many sections" title is not just for show, with all the dedication you put into the now-four sections you rule over and pretty much everywhere else as well. Keep being the same heartwarming staffer you are, and may you still keep getting better for years to come.

now the next thing we need is an even better Dragon hahaha

I'm not sure if anyone else shares the same opinion, haha. But thanks! You keep working hard too and I'm sure it will all pay off for you. Just keep believing. c:

Happy birthday Shawn! You've always been fun to chat with and play games with, and I consider you a good friend. Have an amazing day. :)

Thaaanks! I consider you a great friend too! Never stop being you, y'hear~?

Happy birthday Shawn! Thanks for always being such a good friend to be around; you're so sweet and positive all the time and snjrkenjkte, it's honestly amazing. Hope you have a great day and eat loads of cake. c:

Daw, well, thank you for being an even better friend! Thanks for the wishes Sophie, and I hope you've enjoyed your bday too!

happy birthday buddy. :') you deserve a lot on your special day for all the love you give to people on theirs, but this is all i can do right now. we should get together and race some more soon-- your birthday beatings are ready and waiting for you whenever you want 'em. ;)

I'll skip the beatings, but I do thank you for the wishes! It's been a pleasure racing with you too, and I'm really appriciate how we've bonded over the last few days too; you're a really wonderful person. c:

Omg, Shawn, happy birthdayyyyyyy! *gives a big hug*

Everyone's already said this, but it deserves to be said over and over again, you make this forum such a better place, not only through your hard work, but just from being you. I really consider myself lucky to call you a friend! I hope you have an absolutely amazing awesome-sauce birthday!

I'm lucky to call you a friend too! Seriously, great job on the ORAS section so far, and I look forward to even more convos with you, you sweet person. :3

Happy birthday Shawn! Hope today works out great for you =)

Thaaanks! I hope you've been doing okay yourself~ <33

Happy birthday Shawn!

You're honestly one of the nicest members I know and I hope you have a great day!

Thanks so much! You're a really nice guy yourself~!

Happy birthday, Shawn! I hope your day is as great as you.

Naw, you're even greater.
    Thanks for the wishes! <33

Happy birthday Shawn! You definitely deserve to have a great birthday.

Thank you! And you deserve many great fortunes ahead of you. <33

Happy birthday Shawn! I hope the day will be as wonderful as you are!

You're even more wonderful pal; it's really nice having you on the team, and you've been a remarkable asset! I hope that we will be even better buddies soon!

Happy birthday Shawn! Here's to another year of fun! o/

\o Cheers to another year of fun and fortune for you too!

Happy birthday my favorite Dragon friend! Try not to burn your cake again when blowing out the candles, ok?

Also we made the Pokemon of the Day, Milotic, just for you <3

Niiice! And no worries, I'm extra careful this year, haha. I really appriciate what you've done, and I think PC wouldn't be the same without you!

Happy birthday pair!!! You're the best! I hope you have a wonderful day full of sweets and video games and friends!

Thanks sweet pair. <33 It's been awesome having you around; you're the best too, dear~!

happy birthday, shawn michaels. you're one of the coolest guys around here.

You're pretty cool yourself! Thanks for the wishes~

Happy birthday, Mr. King. You spread a strong fire to blow all around this great corner. ^^

raaaawr, all year 'round! You keep on doing great yourself, friend!

Happy birthday! Dancing dragons all the way, as you would say! I hope you have a great day with lots of cake!

Dancing dragons 4 liiiife! Thanks, and I hope many great fortunes await you too, cause you're cool~ <33

Shawn! you really deserve a great day!

I hope you enjoyed your birthday, and I hope you had lots of cake :)

Mmm, not too much cake I'm afraid, but yummy treats all the same! Thank you, and you deserve the fortunes that await you, and you've been doing a great job as a BSS mod so far. Keep it up~!

MY FAVORITE DRAGON
    Happy birthday, may you have amazing days every day. Because you know you deserve it and I'm glad to call you my friend. Always.

<3 <3

MY FAVOURITE SHEEP
    We are friends forever. Thanks so much. <33

Back