• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy New Year!

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
    Happy new year!!!
    It's 12 in Australia so...
    2020's finally over! Let's hope for a better year in 2021!

Years
    3 hours to go over here! Happy New Year to the land down undah!

wishing everyone the best, all the way from the scummy lands of the Philippines!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Huh, 3 hours to go in my place too, more specifically 2 hours 51 minutes. What did you all think of the year i bet you all want it to end. Like i do.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Roughly 14 hours for the East coast of the US. I hope y'all yelled Jumanji so we can get out this game lmao

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Just turned 2021 only 13 minutes ago here in Western Australia! Happy New Year everyone!!! ❤️

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Happy new year from Europe! I'll say it, my attempt at opening the wine bottle was quite mediocre but hey, I tried!
    I already know 2021 will be an important year full of important milestones, and I hope that having it had to start this way will only give me more motivation to turn things around for the better as this new year unfolds. Here's to a strong crescendo from whatever 2020 has been 😍
    Once again, happy new year everyone, and have a great 2021!

Years
    Happy New Year from the U.K.!

I wish you all the very best and all the love, peace and happiness in the world.

Have a great Not 2020 everyone :)

User19sq

Crappy New Year from the States! Let's just kill this freakin' virus and get it over with already.

Last edited:

Ultra Guardian DJ James

Horse Rider/Team Rocket/Plasma Member/Ultra Guardi
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Happy New Year's 2021!

Just want to let everybody on here a Happy New Year's 2021 everybody! From me and all of my siblings! 🥳

Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year!

Back