• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hugs not drugs

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
  • The tiny sound you hear whenever someone gives me a hug is my bubble shrieking in pain as someone forcefully rips past it and invades all of my personal boundaries.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Thread title bait 9/10

I love hugs! I love giving and receiving them, though sometimes it can be pretty awkward if I don't know the person well or they're short.

Yukari

Like, most people like hugs yeah some people like them a lot more than others. But I love hugs. Hugs are like the best thing ever.

Years
  • I'm not a hugger, I don't like being touched at all. I'm sort of a germaphobe so that's why.

Mind you I won't lash out at a hug, it'll just be awkward.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    no!! funny that this got brought up because the other night i was with two of my friends and we all got emotional and started crying lol... we were opening up to each other. but anyway at one point of my friends was like can I get a hug from both of you? and obviously i said yes because she wanted one and I felt bad since she was the most upset, but then later in the night she was like "let me give you another hug everyone needs a hug!" To which I said, "no really it's fine I don't like hugging."

Anyways I had to give her one because she forced me to, but I guess it seemed strange to me that even when I was upset I didn't want a hug either time, I didn't want to be touched at all.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't dislike them, I'm just shy so I'm not the most huggy person. Though, I'm fine with hugging friends before they leave and stuff like that. Though, I don't randomly hug people all the time when I'm around them or anything. I have a friend that likes to hang on me a lot, and I'm like "wow ok space bubble",

Back