• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Take Proper Care of Myself.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    No. But I'm working on it.
    Pretty much the same for me.

There are times when I slip up here and there, and do something that isn't good for me. But most of the time I try to take care of myself by doing the basics and eating decently.

Sirfetch’d

I eat healthy, I exercise, I get a healthy amount of sleep each night.

Ok that last one was a lie, but in general, yes. I do take quite good care of myself! I want to live a long healthy life 8)

Lucid

Grooming wise yes, absolutely, but I don't really exercise, drink too often and eat whatever I want. I'm not unhealthy in anyway but I like to enjoy myself.

Bay

Years
  • Like some people, I could probably do better. Grooming and brushing teeth I'm fine with, but haven't exactly been exercising much. As for eating there are some days where I'll eat something not all that healthy haha.

Years
  • I think I can honestly say yes. There are things I can work on but for the most part yes I do.

Yukari

I try to! Though I could do a better job as far as eating healthy and excising goes.

And sleep. I don't get enough sleep.

Years
  • I guess so..? xD I'm very clean and brush my teeth as often as I can (used to brush after every meal but I work full-time now and can't be doing that anymore ha ha), shower/wash my face daily, exfoliate my skin, and eat relatively well. I've stopped exercising though since I'm too busy and unmotivated for that by the time I get home. Good enough.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I suppose so. The only thing I could work on would probably be readjusting my sleeping pattern and eating breakfast. I keep fit by playing sport, I eat well, so it's really just those two that I mentioned that I need to work on. Oh, and perhaps get a bit more sun.

Years
  • I guess? I mean I clean myself and brush my teeth and all that. My diet could use work though, I admit, I'm not the healthiest in that regard.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Grooming-wise, definitely. I'm a very clean person. I get plenty of sleep at night. And neither I nor my boyfriend have ever smoked - but we do drink, and rather sparingly these days.

My diet.. could use some work. It primarily consists of fast food, mac & cheese, and microwaved pizzas.
    Don't get me wrong, I love to cook and bake, but my temp living arrangements make that rather difficult. Ah well, more mac & cheese for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I've never really exercised. I do yoga every now and then, but that's it. And by that I mean like once or twice a month. With my metabolism, I've never "needed" to, so it just never became routine.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Grooming wise yes, absolutely, but I don't really exercise, drink too often and eat whatever I want. I'm not unhealthy in anyway but I like to enjoy myself.
    hi soul sister

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • DO I EVER?!

No >___> No I don't. Yet. But I will. For sure. Some how... Eventually.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Depends on the definition who have with "taking care of myself".

I do, but not as much as some other persons.

Like I'll put makeup but only on my eyes, not in all my face. I'll brush and straighten my hair, but I won't do any hairdo (I can't do anything with my hair..) I'll dress up, like I won't spend all day in PJ's, but I won't be over the top..

So pretty average I think.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hmm... I wonder. I shower daily, I take care of my appearance, I drink lots of water... But... There's lots of things about me that are unhealthy. I eat too much junk food, I don't exercise, I sleep way too much... Things that I'll work on in the new year, hopefully.

I also "take care of myself" by giving myself time to really relax and unwind.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'm not unhealthy, at least. I need to do a better job of eating better, but it's hard sometimes when I get a get back from a long day at work and I don't have the energy or motivation to make a proper dinner.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Yes I take proper care of myself. Sometimes my little sister and mother help me but that's only when I'm very sick and have no energy to do anything.

Back