• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    They'll just bide their time until the right moment. Nothing wrong with that. Not that it ever arises... :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Historically, Link has talked in both a TV show and games of his own! I encourage you to look it up on Youtube! :D

Years
  • Cutscenes? That's from a game? It kinda looks like a cartoon from TV xD

Anyway I've never seen him talk in anything I've played myself =P
    And you know what they say... if you don't see it happen yourself it doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Bice

Suffer More
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2024
    Bellibolt makes me feel unbridled hatred, it's the first mon since Thundurus to do that

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Cutscenes? That's from a game? It kinda looks like a cartoon from TV xD
    There's actually an interesting story behind it: Nintendo once had a deal with Sony. That was around the time when they were still developing the N64. However, Nintendo bailed out of it (leaving Sony to create the Playstation out of spite) and instead went to Phillips. They gave them some of their licenses to create Zelda and Mario games for their own platform (the notorious "Phillips CDI").

As a result we got the masterpieces that are "Link: The Faces of Evil", "Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon", "Zelda's Adventure" and "Hotel Mario". :D

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • ...Dang, I thought this thread was more like the Bulbagarden one where users post "I win because... [insert reason here].

In any case, I win.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Recalls the strange Phillips CDI Zelda game being really bad in terms of gameplay too.

Years
  • There's actually an interesting story behind it: Nintendo once had a deal with Sony. That was around the time when they were still developing the N64. However, Nintendo bailed out of it (leaving Sony to create the Playstation out of spite) and instead went to Phillips. They gave them some of their licenses to create Zelda and Mario games for their own platform (the notorious "Phillips CDI").

As a result we got the masterpieces that are "Link: The Faces of Evil", "Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon", "Zelda's Adventure" and "Hotel Mario". :D

Yeah that was not Nintendo's best ever move. It nearly killed them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back