• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEAVE ME ALONE? OH MY GOD?

Sirfetch’d

I'm always up for a chat or spending time with someone but there are a few times where I just hate being disturbed. For starters, I want to be left alone when I am studying. I hate having any form of distraction when doing so. Secondly, I don't really like being disturbed when I am watching a movie. I don't mind if I am already watching it with someone but usually I just want to be left alone so I can enjoy it. And lastly, I hate having someone interrupt my sleep :x

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I like to be left alone when I'm sleeping, most of the time. Can't really appreciate any company then :/
    Studying and writing are big ones too. I just want to focus when I'm doing either of those.

pkmin3033

Honestly, I'd prefer it if people just left me alone all the time in real life, and let me come to them if I want their input. Dealing with them is such a hassle, and I'm much happier when I'm left to my own devices. I'm always doing something, and I don't like being disturbed when I'm trying to do something.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Interesting thread! <:

Umm I like to be left alone most when I'm in pain I guess. Nothing frustrates me more than having people complain or ask if I'm ok when I'm in tremendous pain. Another one would be when I'm doing something like playing a game, watching something, or when I'm meditating on pretty much anything. It's hard to focus on something that requires all your attention when people bug you. Being on the phone too. Isn't it rude when you're on the phone with someone and then another person starts trying to talk to you even when they're fully aware you're talking to another person? Ugh.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I like being left alone almost always. I keep my door closed at home and I put in ear buds when I'm outside. I prefer being talked to when I'm bored or when I want to play some multiplayer games.

Super Prism

Sylveon Enthusiast
    Years
  • People generally help me distract myself from my depressive tendancies, so there aren't many times when I want to be left totally alone. However, when my anxiety gets bad (which is usually during school), I feel the strong need to get away from everyone. I'll still talk to others over text/ etc., but face to face conversations just work me up.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I need to see my friends in times I haven't see them in a while, but generally I want to be alone. Like, I LOVE alone time!

The only person who can be with me at anytime is my boyfriend, and he's always studying so we can be together and I am still "alone", doing my own stuff.

But usually I prefer being alone and texting - chatting.

Years
  • I always try to be alone because of my personal issues and social ineptitude, but somehow people gravitate towards me, so I push them away when I'm either reading or when I just wake up in the morning and I don't want to have anything to do with anybody.

Years
  • I don't mind being left alone most of the time, honestly.

But I especially desire to be left alone if:

- I'm reading or watching something. Moreso if I'm watching something, because I can listen to someone while still paying attention to a book I'm reading. I can't do it as well while trying to watch and listen to a movie or show, and I'm always worried that if I look away for a moment that I'll miss something. I hate people talking to me then (especially when it's obvious what I'm doing).

- It's late at night. I get cranky if I'm not able to relax at that time due to excessive noise and/or people trying to get me to do things. Don't poke me then.

- If I'm in a bad mood. By then I'm pretty much ready to just ignore the whole world and sulk, so yeah.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Usually if I'm in my room, playing video games, writing or listening to music. Anything that requires me doing something productive, it's best to leave me alone. I often lose track of what I'm doing or whatever if I am interrupted. :c

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • There are multiple times when I want to be left alone. Besides repeating what some others have said, there are 3 times when I just really don't want to be disturbed at all. For one, in the morning. I don't mind the usual good morning, but to get in a full conversation with me when I wake up, I dun wanna. I'm too tired to talk when I wake up and I just want to listen to some music, eat some breakfast, and fully wake up when I first wake up. Second, when I get back home from any place after a period of time, especially if it is college. The last thing I want to do is talk when I get home from anything, when I get home I want lay down, watch some vids or play some games. Third, I want to be left alone after talking for a long time, like a full day or for multiple days. I really didn't want to say this since I love talking to my friends, especially the ones I talk to on a daily basis and I don't want to upset them, but after a day of talking either through text or voice, I want to be left alone the next day especially when there was stuff that I was wanting to do, but I couldn't. No offense to anyone who talk to me on a daily basis, but little me needs to have some days to myself and let me be me.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Please don't talk to me on my lunch break or morning time. I can't concentrate on anything in the morning (my vision is even fuzzy), and I rely on my lunch break to relax and recharge a bit before going back down. I just feel like my lunch time is wasted when I'm talking to someone. I have my earbuds in, my book out, and some people still want to chat. Oh well...

Back