• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's talk about weather...

mayuyu

Fairy Queen
Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2014
    Nice weather

So how's the weather where you live right now?

It was funny watching the NYC ball drop and seeing everyone crowded in Times Square with like six jackets on, while everyone here in Miami was still in shorts and sandals.
    It's 82°F (28°C) right now and half my family's at the beach.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • well you can be all happy because i'm freezing my sorry butt up here there's like a foot of snow and we have to shovel this crap off the driveway and it suckssuckscucskcksckcskscks.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Merging with the weather thread that already exists. And my ears are stones, that's how cold it is right now.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • It's cold here -16 and we been pounded with snow storms and freezing rain so it's not nice here in Nova Scotia

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    It's almost always cold where I live. It's currently like 8 degrees right now, a bit on the high side. I've gotten used to it, but I enjoy hot days more.

Years
  • If you live in Florida, it's going to be cold tomorrow, with highs only in the 50s in central Florida, which by our standards is cold as **** for the daytime. It rained today as well.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • During Christmas it was so warm that I wore shorts on Christmas Eve. :| During New Years the tempratures dipped to the high 20's so I wore layers. Right now we've been stuck in the low 60's. I like it, but I get pretty cold easily. I prefer the 70's, all warm and nice. :3

ElGuapoAssassin

Lord Of Dragons
    Years
  • I prefer winter. I love how everything outside has that gray tone to it and it's cold and everything is covered in snow and ice and everything is just, dead. However, I love a few things about the summer even though I hate the heat, such as Swimming and fishing and just being on the beach at all, it's one of the only places I find any kind of serenity.

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
  • Tomorrow we'll have 34ºC (94F). So, mechanical fans will be on all the day. =)
    Personally, I prefer winter...

Well, I'm at the Northern Hemisphere, where it's supposed to be Winter, and we have temperatures like it's Spring/Autumn, right now: 8 to 14 Degrees.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • On Monday it's gonna be a high of 4 degrees F and a low of -5 degress and I'm like:

I can't stand cold weather at all. I much prefer warmer weather when it's not too hot or not too cold.

Back