• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the websites that you visits most!

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
Years
  • as the name says but not these webs sites
    Facebook
    WhatsApp web
    poke community
    youtube

which are the websites you visit most!

Years
  • Wait Website I visit most??

1. 💎💎Pokecommunity💎💎
    2. 👑Youtube👑
    3. ☢Facebook☢
    4. ☣Steam☣
    5. 🥇Instagram🥇

Other than them I don't visit any

Last edited:
    Years
  • welp, i don't even need statistics to know my top 5 lol. Youtube, Pokecommunity, Reddit, Twitter, & Facebook in (probably) that order. if Discord counts as a site (since i sometimes use the browser version instead of the app), it would be in 4th place instead of Twitter.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • In addition to PC, I visit Reddit, YouTube, Facebook, and Amazon quite frequently. The latter will doom me because I impulsively buy things...

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • YouTube and Twitter are the two I have open all the time. When I have PC open I'll probably also have giphy open (because of course I do) and I dunno my 5th tab is usually idol.st or something.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Pokemon Crossroads, Twitter, Kitsu, School Idol Tomodachi, Pokecommunity, <illegal anime site 1,> <Illegal anime site 2 that will go unnamed>, and Swagbucks. I always have both chrome and my main browser, open for different things that I do, too, so I don't have too many tabs open on one browser.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    My usual stuff is Google for searches when doing things, Twitter, and YouTube as of late.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Pretty much PC and Youtube I guess.. maybe, like, Google Images if you count that I'm constantly using references for my art? I spend some time on GPX+ too but not nearly as much.

Years
  • pokecommunity, pc, pokemon community, place to download shiny gold, and still working on a better description to describe this place

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    pokecommunity
    youtube
    twitter
    reddit
    *insert some fandom wiki site here*

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Reddit, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon xD and YouTube...which usually serves as my daily TV feed.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    uhhh idk. Reddit and youtube, I guess? Discord isn't a site, is it ahah.

I google a lot, too d:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    PC, Youtube and DuckDuckGo/Google (results being mostly wikis and stackoverflow)

Back