• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

time bed

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • if you could have one item of yours that could be used for time travel what would it be

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • anything you always carry around with you would be good because it means you can go back in time to fix your mistakes whenever you like

for me it'd be any one of my 14 fidget spinners which never leave my person

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    my pants

cos any time i have my pants off is a bad time for accidental time travel

pkmin3033

My glasses, so I could make lame "I can see into the future" jokes that wouldn't actually be jokes which would make them even more hilarious to me.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    time keys cuz I only sometimes lose my keys once a day

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    time earrings
    touching the left one sends me back in time and touching the right one sends me forward in time
    touching them simultaneously sends me back to my original time period

let's go

Years
  • A smartphone app would be really cool, as would a watch tbh. I can't really decide so just one of them two.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • can i time travel using memes
    looking at stale memes will send me back to the past and looking at memes from the future will send me there. current memes return me to the present of course.

Back