• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Usernames!

Years
  • I know one username someone took that would have looked awesome on me - Daikenki.

Sadly they did quite a bit of posts and obviously didn't join early enough to meet the "dead account" requirements. I was kinda relieved Hikamaru wasn't taken at all at the time I snapped it up with an alt account of mine, and finally after two years of my existence here I finally ditched the old Hikari10 name after it was swapped with my alt. So yeah, my alt is now what's left of my former name.

If I were to do another name change (which won't hurt me much because I'm in the group of members with the shorter waiting periods) I would probably take Nichole, which is my real name. There is an account existing with that username but they haven't been online since 2009 and made a measly one post so I guess it may be "dead" enough for me to snatch in the future.

But I probably won't be switching away from Hikamaru anytime soon. The name suits me perfectly plus it's me being consistent with my battle server username.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • There's so many names I want to go for. Although I'm pretty unique with names, so I don't see any name that I'd like to have that someone else has.

I was lucky to snatch Minerva, which was a dead 2008 account with 0 posts. I have a TON of name choices that I'm considering changing. Axeliira, my old name is one of them and I might consider going back to it. There's also Ariyanna, a name from an old roleplay character, but since NASCAR is in full season I might consider changing my name to a NASCAR driver name. Haven't decided on whom yet tho.

but then, I REALLY like Minerva and I don't wanna lose it.

EDIT: ACTUALLY THERE IS A NAME I WANT. I wanted Anastasia, but there's an ex-mod (also my friend) who's name is Anastasia soooo yeah. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I like usernames that sound cool or interesting, whether they're real words or not. Right now I really like the word oligarchy. Oligarchy is as awesome, interesting sounding word, so I think it'd be a cool username. I'm always going to change my username here. I just like the idea of reinvention, and to me when I change my username, I feel like I'm reinventing my identity on here.

Yukari

I like the username I have now. Honestly I don't see why I should change it, especially since it's so hard to get.

Years
  • I dunno, I'm pretty content with my username. I might go back to Dahlia Hawthorne, though. I miss that username a lot. At the end of the day, though, I'll always go back to Erik Destler

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I really wanted Winry or Whitney, but the first joined in 2012 and the second joined in '04 and has 2 posts. I guess maybe if I wanted to change again I would take Whitney, but for now, I'm really glad I have Altairis. :)

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • I really wanted Winry or Whitney, but the first joined in 2012 and the second joined in '04 and has 2 posts. I guess maybe if I wanted to change again I would take Whitney, but for now, I'm really glad I have Altairis. :)

Well see mine? The person who had this name joined in the middle of 2013 but I asked the mods nicely and put forward reasons for the fact he would never come back, considering he had never posted and never re-logged in from the day he joined. That's why I got it.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • The only one I really wanted was Krieg, and I got it! One name that I really really really liked, however, was Red's Hawt Chibi Pellipers.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I like using my own names I invented, so I'm fine with this name. ^^

...Until I change my mind in a few months or something idk.

Years
  • When I heard name changes returned, I really wanted Dragneel, but the user had been on recent enough that I couldn't change to it. (I suppose I could've politely asked to have my username changed to it, but eh, I like this one <3)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I would be shocked if someone wanted to get my username, considering it's so obscure.

However, I love it! I think it's pretty unique, and honestly I don't really see myself ever changing it. I've come so accustomed to it by using it essentially everywhere I go on the Internet that it would feel very awkward to change it to some username that I may have mixed feelings for. Plus, I think everyone here already recognizes me by this alias - I really don't want to confuse people as to who I am by changing my username, as that seems to be a reoccurring problem here.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • My alts - Fujitora, Tsukuyo, Schnider, Simbelmyne, Donquixote Doflamingo, Kuzan, Borsalino, Crusher, Crusher's Creed, Drekavac and a few others that I may be forgetting. There's Derozio too. :p (im sorry for hoarding!!! A lot of these i made in my noob days and before this system came. Altho idk if i want to let go of em lel o3o) And that's basically what I'm switching back to on 28th of this month. I have it preserved as an alt so it ain't a problem. Although I'll follow Gav (not really) and have it as 'derozio' instead of 'Derozio'. Capital D kinda looks iffy. Especially if I make tags with my name on it. Anyway, I'll go with my old username because that's a part of what makes me, me. People don't use 'Dante' to refer to me. As cool as it sounds. They use 'dero'. And I honestly like that. Tho Dante will be precious to me and I'm preserving it since my beloved Jo found it for me. :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I was thinking about what name I should choose next time I'm allowed to switch,
    Preferably something easier to spell and pronounce
    Usernames!
    Members who've liked Catholic Nun's post:
    Peitharchia, Orpheus, Ursula, Illusione-Tempus, elheroeoscuro, Dante

Yeah don't you go liking my post elheroeoscuro, you're in the same boat as Peitharchia :P

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Yeah don't you go liking my post elheroeoscuro, you're in the same boat as Peitharchia :P

Haha that's why I always tell people to just call me El or Matt for short, as it's almost impossible to spell/pronounce the first time (or many after for that matter.)

In actuality, my username is "el heroe oscuro," but in my opinion just looks better username-wise as one word.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I....actually like both el's and hers XD They're difficult to pronounce at first but when you get it then it becomes easy and they sound SO DAMN COOL. Nymphadora, Peitharchia, elheroeoscuro. They all sound so well when you try to speak 'em.

....unlike my plain derozio... ;______;

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Kyain is a shortening of 'Kyainey', which is something I came up with because I was signing up for something and everything I wanted to use was taken.

I personally think it's a unique name, usually I'm not too good with coming up with nicknames...

Back