• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Relaxing after a delicious meat pie dinner, and having finished baking dessert for everyone! Cherry and plum almond slice with cream cheese frosting. :catsparkle:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Still kinda stressed, but feeling better. Right now the fiancé and I are making homemade pizza!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Bringing down the fiery heat of my ban hammer upon all unscrupulous bots I see. ψ( ` ∇ ´ )ψ

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Listening to a Vocaloid playlist as I finish writing up small bios for my "family members of the ocs". Also attempting to correctly use xe/xem pronouns in a sentence.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Listening to an Electro Swing compilation while I browse PC for a while. Busy day, as always. I'm usually so mentally drained that I wind up doing nothing at night.

Years
  • I just finished typing a message to the congresswoman in my district, telling her to vote for a ban on the export of horses for slaughter. Horse slaughter is technically illegal in the US, where I live, as it should be. It's still legal elsewhere though like Canada and Mexico. There's an act called SAFE that would close the loophole so that people here can't sell a horse out of the country for slaughter either, and this is what I am writing to my representative about.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Breeding stuff in BDSP.
    I miss the wide open areas you have in SwSh to roam around on your bike while waiting for eggs to appear.
    You're pretty much stuck biking up and down in 1 line in BDSP 😭

Oh well... thankfully the list of mons that are in BDSP that aren't in SwSh isn't too big =3

Back