• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Getting a very large cup of coffee then hopefully getting some things done, or probably not!

Might pick up my switch or 3ds tonight if I get a chance

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Scandalously eating all the triple-cream Brie, don't tell my hips 🤫🙈

Also getting ready for date-night, have to enjoy this last weekend of my break before lectures start tomorrow!

Years
    Having an interesting conversation~
    You like GTA 5 ?
    I have spent tens of hours driving around this game's island, just to drive and explore! Lately, I even spent around two hours crossing the whole island, south to north, on foot! ^^
    I don't know if I can call myself a true enjoyer since I barely ever play the missions and never play online lol, just free roam with cheats on, spawning sports cars and causing mayhem~ I haven't the patience to cross the whole island on foot yet though, but at least now we know how long that'll take :3

Years
    Having an interesting conversation~

I don't know if I can call myself a true enjoyer since I barely ever play the missions and never play online lol, just free roam with cheats on, spawning sports cars and causing mayhem~ I haven't the patience to cross the whole island on foot yet though, but at least now we know how long that'll take :3

Me too!

I did play the story, but to be honest, driving and exploring were my main drive to play this game! It was fun going everywhere to find these 50 papers, these 20 pieces of scrap, these 100 toys, ... My favourite vehicles were the cute Panto, the black Zentorno, the three-wheeled Raptor... and the tank! Pity the Batmobile was only online and so expensive!
    Though, maybe we can continue this in PMs, if you want to! ^^

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Just finished my 23,000 word Genshin Impact novella of a chapter in my fanfiction. I will hate having to proofread that because that is absolutely colossal.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Just got back from the dentist and really not in the mood to sit through 3 hours of lecture content, even though I ought to... so I'm gonna play Subnautica, then follow on with creative writing for the rest of the day instead 😌

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Proofreading my fanfiction and screaming about it because I am in pain from reading over what I wrote in that novella.

*For context, I wrote my oc drowning, him having an entire poem about his lungs burning, and the aftermath. **This is like only one part of this novella, but still, I am pain. I have to keep stopping to breathe because this is making me anxious to reread to proofread.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Reporting spam, going through the shopping list and hoping it won't rain buckets tomorrow so I can go get the godforsaken supplies I need to finish modding my PIU pad.

Years
    Finished preparing clothes to wear for tomorrow's events. I'll be singing with the choir folks again for a graduation ceremony in my uni. As an alumnus, I also get to wear my old graduation clothes~

Back