• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
  • Cleaning the house while listening to odd, medical cases in the background.

Who knew taking hundreds of ibuprofen tablets could lead to horrible consequences.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    trying to chill out and calm down after an insanely stressful week

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Just finished having a cup of coffee with homemade panettone, watching DIY's I Want That, and still pondering how I can prevent Xenoverse from nearly locking up due to the game's shoddy memory handling, given what happened earlier in my Mono-Fairy run.

It was during the first battle with Tamara, by the way. There's still another one to go; I am not looking forward to that. I also have a bad feeling that another near-crash or just plain crash might happen during another plot-relevant battle (Victor, the real Team Dimension boss, one of the Gym Leaders I still have to beat, a Cardinal, or Aster. Most likely the last one. We go a long way...)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    waking up on my only real workday this week. i have so deserved a small vacation 😭

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Looking for suitable music to replace the Champion theme in Xenoverse.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    just enjoying a week off from work and with less internet

starting to feel happy and calm again

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Honestly just reminiscing of the old times of PC. I'm making a VERY long overdue return here and I'm just checking out how things are now.
    Also not looking forward to being an adult today lol. Have to pay my speeding ticket (whoops) and then head to work until 4am. Not very exciting lol

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Changing a battery in my 3DS. It took me more than 3 years to buy it, but I look forward once again playing my 3DS "on a go".

Last time I changed my 3DS battery it didn't end well for me... May your new battery work well for you.

I'm thinking about the kpop group new Jeans atm wondering if they indeed wear New Jeans when they do music videos. By the way, I'm not a Kpoper at all. After Jonghyun's suicide five years ago or so, I changed my mind about wanting to get into it.

Back