• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you looking forward to rn?

pkmin3033

Going shopping on Saturday, I guess? I haven't been in a Forbidden Planet for years, and I am ITCHING to waste some money on merchandise. Or comic books. Or both. I'm also hoping for a new pair of boots.

Years
  • Getting paid for the first time at the end of the month. Fitting that I will get money before Christmas so I can buy people good presents for once.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Looking forward to what November has to offer for me. So many things are happening, especially my birthday coming in a couple of weeks, as well as spending Thanksgiving with my boyfriend and his family in Austin.

Years
  • My birthday tomorrow that I didn't even really realize was tomorrow because I've been working non-stop! :3

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • It's not that I'm not looking forward to it, I just don't know when it will actually be because it's so intangible and fuzzy as to when it will happen.
    I'm looking forward to stability and not having to worry about money anymore.

Oh, I guess I am also looking forward to being able to take the ATA certification exam and become a registered French translator.

Years
  • Thanksgiving! I'm going to see my immediate and extended family that week. It's gonna be awesome.
    I only get to see my family a few times a year usually because I can't drive. So I look forward to pretty much any time I can see them. :)

I'm sooooo gonna show off my New 3DS to my little brother and talk video games all the time haha, and my sister will bug me about not participating in NaNo this year and being a quiet shut-in... :p

Years
  • Friday so I can have a break from work and sleep in. Full time is exhausting. Also getting my bedsheets changed.. it's been over two weeks but I'm too tired to do them. Warm sheets are sooo nice. :(

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to seeing my friend Toby make a full recovery from his appendectomy. He went to the doctor on Sunday and his doctor said that he'll be fully healed by the end of the month. I visit him every two days to make sure he's got company. I was at his house yesterday - we sunbathed in the backyard and played together.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Friday. I will be done with my stresses for my big test. Also I am really looking forward to the super mystery dungeon release the following Friday!

Years
  • I am looking forward to the Nintendo Direct Thursday, the NA release of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon in ten days, and decorating the house (and my profile here) for Christmas once Thanksgiving is over!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I'm just looking forward to the weekend right now. On a more long-term scale, I'm looking forward to the next Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer, and to Thanksgiving! ^^

Back