• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Did you got for this Christmas???

Years
    Hello Everyone??
    I do not know if this thread exists but still then..
    What did thing did you get for this X-mas as present.
    No lying.
    (Credit: Roni for asking what did you get this Christmas as a present in the Last one to post wins Thread.)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    basically

What Did you got for this Christmas???

(we're not alcoholics but we are the biggest drinkers in the house and we really did get those)

Years
    thanks for the mention! i don't even remember asking that lmao i ask a lot of stuff here.

welp for physical gifts i got a skin care kit from my gf, a gaming mouse from my older cousin (still hasn't been delivered yet tho :p), facial wipes and sunscreen from my younger cousins, money from my aunt (heyoo), a variety of household goods and canned food from my work, a new towel, notebook, and bag from friends aaand uhh yeah i think that's it as far as i can remember.

digitally, someone randomly gifted me a sub to one of my fave streamers lol, and my PC secret santa gave me a neato poster with crobat on it! (i should go thank them huehue)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Shoes I've been wanting for a while and a very nice gold coloured necklace that I can wear everyday! Plus some running gear. Also some amazing chocolates homemade by a friend. :D

Edit: Also got two books as a belated Xmas present since they were on sale today - The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt and The Shining by Stephen King which I've been looking to read for a while!

Last edited:
    Years
    What did I got? Well, I gotted some new Beats earbuds, a Clayton Kershaw jersey, gift cards and sweets. Plus whatever my sister got me (we're going to FaceTime and exchange presents later).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    my friend gave me a marina plushie, a pink worm on a string, and a kirby hair pin. aunt got me an amazon card. my partner got me a lot lol...two goro akechi prints signed by his VA robbie daymond, a linhardt print signed by his VA chris patton (not arrived yet but i got to watch the stream where he signed it), blue's clues stickers, sour air heads, a lot of pokemon cards, a hoodie w a keith haring print, a litten plush, a yuri button, a linhardt charm, and some saaphryi lip chap LOL. i haven't seen his side of the family or most of mine yet tho so i'm not done. but here, i have a pic of all my partner got me since my mom wanted to see.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    $100 prepaid mastercard.

I purchased The Last of Us Part II with it since it's on a 50% holiday sale.

Years
    I got a pie maker (FUCK YES), a couple of books I wanted, about $130 in gift cards, a llama-shaped ottoman and my sister hand sculpted me a bunch of little Among Us figures which are amazing. Got a handful of small practical things like hair care products too. I feel like everyone was really thoughtful with each other this year, it was nice.

Years
    Last two books of ASoIaF series, a book that has pretty interesting puzzle on each page, Hedgehog in the cage and some clothes. Pretty cool Christmas presents.

Years
    Some good news from my dad that my older brother's test results have come back really good. He was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer in the spring of this year, and has been undergoing chemotherapy. It looks like he's beaten the cancer, doctors say the cells are virtually gone. He's strong enough that he wants to go to the beach in the new year. That was the best part about this Christmas.
    It felt like a miracle when I found this out on Christmas eve.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    got a new laptop, some cookware, and a bit of liquor. My dad also got me a subscription to hello fresh so i dont have to worry about groceries for a good while.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Money mostly, with a strong advice to use it to buy stuff instead of just shoving it into the bank.

I'm probably end up gonna use to buy food - or consider it a "refund" for my drawing tablet.

Years
    A lot of clothes, some gift cards, a fuzzy blanket, and other things. Some gifts for everyone in the family were new non-slip cutting boards (which we desperately needed), an air fryer, and a mini waffle iron. My friend got me an Eevee ears headband and a little Pokémon comic book (not a manga) and I read that whole thing today

Years
    welp my office decided to be extra generous this year. they just randomly came at us with pillows from member companies lol. looks like i'm sleepin well tonight!

Years
    New headphones, Pokémon Shield, $100 from my dad, skincare kit from my step mother and new pajamas from my cousin!

Back