• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite season?

You favorite season is...

• Spring

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Summer

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Autumn

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Winter

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Spring is nice for nature coming back to life, Summer is too hot, Fall is nice for the beautiful colors but sucks because of mosquitos and Winter used to be nice because of the cold but then I got out of school and work drains all pleasure there could be.

Picking one: Spring

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'd have to say Autumn, for me. I just love the changing of the leaves and how pretty everything is.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Autumn for me. Day and night are equal in legnth, and the leaves changing color is pretty cool. every other season of the year is pretty meh to me, especially summer.

Years
    • Seen today
    Normally I like winter, but it's been brutal this year.

Lost power at 5:00 AM because of the ice storm outside. A tree also almost fell onto our house. It's been hailing for about two days, and it's still going.

So...normally winter. But not like this

Years
  • Spring. The weather is perfect and coming out of the dark cold winter is always a mood lifter.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Summer 100%. I HATE the cold and thrive in the heat. Plus by the time summer comes around, all the animals are back which makes hiking a lot more fun.

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Spring, I can't stand the weather being too cold or too hot, plus it's when everything is green and growing. I can also wear a mask now, so I don't have to worry about my annoying pollen allergies anymore >.>

pkmin3033

Winter. The colder and wetter it is, the happier I am. I literally cannot endure temperatures above around 24C, I don't like the Sun generally, and nothing happens in the Summer that's really worth talking about.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Probably spring for me. I hate winter since the cold feels fucking awful and cold dry air is straight up bad for you. Snow is nice when it's just a dusting to make everything look pretty and not require a lot of work to shovel and doesn't make travel dangerous, but that's not what happens here and in many places in the world a majority of the time.

And the thing with fall/autumn is that every day that passes in that season makes you one day closer winter. So spring is great since you're not inching towards colder days, it's not as hot as summer, all the flowers usually bloom, etc.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    winter because it's the part of the year in florida when it's not always going to be 80+ F degrees with the humidity very high.

if i wasn't in florida i would say spring because i love seeing the flowers bloom and while it's warmer it's not too hot and thus a very nice time to go outside and enjoy the sunlight.

but also winter because i love winter fashion so much

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Favors winter. Prefers the general stillness. Tends to be cloudier too.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I love Fall. After a long and hot summer season, I love looking forward to the leaves falling down and the cooler nights.

Years
    • he / him
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I would say spring. Although I have my birthday in the summer and I go on holiday, it's too hot for me, so I prefer spring, because the temperature isn't too low and not too high, and the nature awakens. Blooming trees, birds returning to my country, a beautiful green landscape... I think you all know what I mean.

Years
  • Spring, or maybe fall. My birthday is in the spring, and in both spring and fall it's cool enough that I can wear short sleeved T-shirts in colors other than white, which is just not practical once summer really hits.

Back