• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I just wrapped up a great MHGU session with some fantastic people and I'm very excited to meet them again! n_n

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    What made me smile today was when I got a job offer from a position I applied earlier this month! They are going to give me a few days to look over the paperwork and such, and hope it's the right fit!~

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    continuing to draw digital artwork and although my line work is sloppy, it's meant i'm currently settled on a pop-art-esque style which is p cute!

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    I was just sitting in the car thinking about things, and my mind eventually ended up thinking about this one time I took a selfie that was really lame and I thought I didn't look good in it. (it was for my boyfriend's parents actually so I didn't do anything special) but my boyfriend said he thought it was one of the best ones I've taken, and his mom even said I looked pretty. It made me really happy when it happened and it was such a nice thing to remember.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Eleanor VM'd me this ADORABLE little Sylveon pic and, wow, I just couldn't stop smiling. :')

pkmin3033

My leave request got approved! After tomorrow I will be off until the 6th, which I am in dire need of. So excited. xD

I also got paid today and it turns out they underpaid me holiday pay whilst I was casual staff, so I had a very hefty after tax boost to my pay this month! I actually earned enough to pay back a little of my student loan which has never happened before, haha.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    i seem to have made a friend from this forum! yay!

Happy-crying to a song... it's been a rough week and this song was very reassuring. It was the push I needed to get through the rest of this week.

i'm glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better now, you can get through it!!

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Clearing up a misunderstanding I had with a friend yesterday. I haven't been feeling the best lately, but it's reassuring to know that the reason things got bad was just because she wasn't feeling great either, and not because there was any bad blood between us.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    Thinking back to a funny AoE II game I played where I did nothing but making a troll unit with a troll mod installed that made a funny noise everytime it attacked...

Needless to say everyone teamed up on me to end the suffering

Years
    Learning of some very nice non-profit rescues for dogs that I can support. I was angry and sad this morning about how much animal cruelty stil exists in this world, but felt better after donating to a good cause that focuses on saving and rehabilitating dogs that survived dog fights amd and other forms of abuse, and giving these fellas food, medical care and good, clean and safe homes, free violence and full of love and companionship.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    My art account hit 151 followers, the Kanto/Mew number! Way better than the goal of hitting 150 followers imo

Also my sister got an offer for an art foundation! So proud of her

Years
    • Seen today
    I scored nearly 98% accuracy on a 46 turn chess game. It felt incredible for me. I made 31 best moves, and many other excellent moves. Nothing was scored below a good move.

Back