• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Finally was able to justify buying a new desk chair since I got both my bonus from work and my stimulus check in the same week. No more sitting for 8+ hours a day in a rocking chair :')

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    I feel like as I get older, the lower the threshold is for what a "good thing that makes me happy" really is.

Case in point, I was looking for something at home, that I thought I'd have to dig through the garage for,
    but found it in the second place I looked instead.

I was pleasantly surprised and very pleased.

and honestly I'm not sure if I should be sad or happy, that I'm apparently so easy to please.

Years
    Watching different species of birdies queuing to get food.

Occasionally there might be a little squabble, but that it very rare. Most of the time they literally queue up on the branches next to the feeders, patiently awaiting their turn 😊

Today is a busy queuing day!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Playing Left 4 Dead 2 with my brother this afternoon. I love playing videogames with people and even more, I love playing videogames with my brother :D

Years
    Looking at MHA memes on Pinterest... this one cracked me up so much
    Spoiler:

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    This thread is like a good excuse for me to gush so... several Love Live idol groups were part of a TV special for Songs of Tokyo.
    This clip of one of the girls saying another's catchphrase and getting approval from her was such a cute heartwarming moment, especially seeing her amazed reaction, like "Whoa, she did so well!"
    This came right after a live focused on the girls performing other girls' songs, so it was a total joy to see.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Getting outside in nice weather and strolling my bike around. It revitalizes me.

Years
    Going to zoom classes with the Mopemope flower as my picture. Nobody gets the reference, and I laugh when I get compliments that it's a cute flower. (The joke is that the video for this song has these flowers, which appear cute at first but are actually really creepy.)
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I pencil sketched an Elephant. It's always made me happy to draw animals.

I'm no artist at all, but at least it wasn't a total mess.

Spoiler:

Years
    The Japanese Plum tree in my yard burst into bloom, and it's majestic. All the buds were closed this morning before work. When I came home they had opened up. I did a little more than smile, I gasped. It was a stunning sight. Ah, spring!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    Hatched a shiny Applin. :)

i love the shiny applin line, so suitable for apples! recently i've drawn a lot of appletun as different types of pies, so i'm planning on posting some on my art account (and later my art studio thread too)

new happy thing of the day proper is i baked a lot of chocolate chip cookies and they smell amazing

Back