• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
  • Almost finished with my window art and feeling proud about it instead of being overly critical about it and seeing how much I've grown.

Years
  • A memory that usually makes me cry my eyes out because I miss the person so much, and remembering the awesome times we had together, instead of focusing on the fact that we don't anymore.

I really wish I could force my brain to be like this even 5% of the time.

Years
    • Seen today
    Seeing kingler as my avatar. So majestic

What made you smile/happy today?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I found out that my inner Pokémon is a clown with a disco ball head that can blow your mind :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    I found out that my inner Pokémon is a clown with a disco ball head that can blow your mind :D

hey i mean mine is linoone so who's rly winning huh

on a more real note, exactly what i said on the emotion 2.0 page lol, which is as below:

had a really good day! met up w two people irl, separately, and then had a larger video call to wish a friend in another country happy bday. was lovely to see and catch up w everyone, tho my voice is now so dead omg

beyond that, i'm feeling rly hopeful! i've been v unsure of what would happen w my life bc of the pandemic and other issues, but i've found a part time role that will be opening applications in some months (which is better for me than originally bc of those other issues) that i would be perfect for and would be able to make an extremely competitive application for!!

Years
  • A soul sister of mine surprised me by spending the evening with me. I didn't expect her because I know she has classes at night, but tonight it was cancelled, so we decided to chill together. Have a girl's night in watching movies.

Years
  • A smoothie I got at Blimpies. It was a Mocha Java flavor. It was expensive and small af but hey, it was sooo good and a much better choice on the main road in town than let's say Burger King or Mc. Donalds. Honestly, i've been hating the really bad fast food chains lately. The only ones I can tolerate right now are the coffee and sub places. It's like my stomach is becoming more sensitive lately. Bad enough my teeth is sensitive to certain sugars...now my stomach sensitive to certain greases? *sigh*

The smoothie was delicious though. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    omg seeing OT's beautiful banner. It really is pleasant :)

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I saw a bunch of friends today IRL, it was fun and it's great to see real faces in 3D without masks :D

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • The insane ammount of phishing mails I have recieved today, even from my dead facebook account they somehow managed to dig up from its 2000 mile grave

I am not interested in your dating applications stop trying to give me viruses thank you and goodbye

had a good chuckle from that ngl

Years
    • Seen today
    I was gifted a $25 prepaid visa card ^_^. I used a bit of it for a chess.com membership

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    really proud of the design i drew today which is scheduled to be posted on my art insta tuesday

Back