• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the best point in your life?

Years
  • January 2018-August 2018

Was in a marching band in program. We were preparing to go to another state to do a show or something. It was like a Rocky (as in the boxing movie) theme. Life just seemed perfect at the time. Made friends. Made memories. If only the program could reach that high point again.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    From May 14th, 2017 to September 17th, 2020.

That was a period of my life where I could say that I was actually happy. I worked my way out of a very serious bout of depression. Started working on changing my life for the better, and I had amazing support on all these positive changes. Someone that made me smile and actually laugh every day, gave me a good attitude that I shared with others. That was a period of my life where I felt good about myself and actually had plans for the future to work towards.

It's taking me a long time to get back to that point, but I miss it every day.

(I'm a stickler for dates.)

Years
    • Online now
    The last half of 2016 to June 2017. For the first time, I had made a group of friends at school who I also felt comfortable around. I also loved the house we were renting. I was happy both at school and home.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    probably my whole life before age 18 or 19

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Sep 7, 2021
    hmm...surprisingly, 2020.
    yeah a lot happened that year to say the least. so much bad in my personal life too, unrelated to world events; everything i knew was flipped on its head. i've grown exponentially in a short amount of time...met entire groups of wonderful people who have enriched my life and bonded all over again with "old" (but still wonderful) people who i'm proud to call my friends. shared laughter that year, shared tears, but most of all i was able to grab my independence with force. i'm the luckiest person i know.

Last edited:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • 1996, the year I was born in.... from that day on greatness came to mankind. A blessing upon Earth as the greatest anti-supermarket crusader of all time spawned in some middle of nowhere village in some middle of nowhere country thats far below sea level how the hell have we not sunk yet.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Any time I get a new dog is the best point in my life. 🖤🖤

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Probably my Freshman year of high school. There were so many good things going for me at that point, I was in pretty good shape, had a lot of fun and new experiences, had a really big friend group and was enjoying all of my sports and music... and then it all slowly got taken away from me by genetic health problems. Then it just felt like nothing was worth doing anymore for a very long time.

Second best time of my life is probably when I got out of my last relationship in October 2018 since she preyed on that depression for the four years we were together. It wasn't until I got out of that situation that I finally felt like my life was my own again instead of just existing for someone else's benefit. Everything since then has just been trending upwards.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    I'd have to say 2011 to 2012. My mental disorders hadn't developed yet and I had a nice group of friends. Video games were still a relatively new hobby for me. Everything I played was new and exciting.

Alexi's_Blue_Sky

the dreamer believer!
    Years
    • she/her
    • NYC
    • Seen Jul 1, 2021
    April 2019, when I met the love of my life <3 I was in the worst depression I had ever experienced in my life, but when I met him, he gave me a reason to live again. He gave me my smile and the colors of my life back.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Hopefully I haven't reached that point, yet. Considering how my life went so far, that would be really sad. <_<

Years
  • like Megan, i... don't think i've really reached the point of my life where i'd be so elated that it'd be memorable. i've had good moments, but none were particularly outstanding. saddens me really, but what can you do. :c

Back