• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what year did/will you graduate highschool?

Years
  • i just had my ten year reunion this past week, im officially the crypt keeper! (i graduated high school in 2010)

what about y'all?

pkmin3033

I graduated Secondary School in...2006? It's been so long that I had trouble remembering what year it was. I didn't go to the prom or anything and graduation isn't (or wasn't, idk if British schools have gotten more American about the whole thing) that big of a deal in school, so yeah.

I DID go to both my University graduation ceremonies, though. First was in 2011, and the second was in 2013.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • oof my husbands senior photoshoot popped up in the "10 yrs ago today" thing yesterday.... we graduated 2011 so. coming up on ten years. gross...

at least we dont have to go to a reunion bc of The State Of The World

Sean

Years
  • I was about to think it was a century ago but it's only been six years but they really flew by

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Graduated in 2008! It was a disaster! Graduated university in 2016! It was marginally better!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today

been 10 years already and I haven't gotten anywhere

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I only graduated last year so I just dodged a lot of the changes that were made to cope with COVID. My first year of uni/college got affected instead :') Hasn't been that long but feels like I've changed and grown a lot as a person since I graduated.

Years
  • 2007!

I don't even know if my class has reunions because I graduated from a high school on a US Air Base in Germany... and I have absolutely no one from high school added on Facebook.
    Honestly people probably would've expected me to go places due to my grades but joke's on them I dropped out of college and do menial work now :')
    I actually really like my current job.

Back