• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the weather like today? (Quel temps fait-il ? ♪)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    This morning's low temperature was 24°F -- four degrees lower than the record for the day set in 1958. I was outside at 7:30AM today wearing the same winter clothing I would have if it was 55°F. I'm Floridian, I don't have anything warmer. :'(

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    This morning's low temperature was 24°F -- four degrees lower than the record for the day set in 1958. I was outside at 7:30AM today wearing the same winter clothing I would have if it was 55°F. I'm Floridian, I don't have anything warmer. :'(

12.5C is spring jacket weather :pink_tongue: -4C you probably wanna wear some mitties, and if you don't have a thicker coat toss on a sweater, too.

-24C in Ottawa with the windchill today. (That's -11F for chuchu TwilightBlade.) 10cm of snow in the forecast throughout the day. Ew.

Still, -24C is better than the -37C (-34.6F) we've been feeling up here for the full week. Brrr. We had Extreme Cold warnings for a couple days straight, and one little 3-year-old boy wandered out of his house (how he unlocked the door, I don't know) in Toronto and froze to death in the wee hours. An elderly woman toppled, too, and died in a snowbank. Haven't heard anything quite as sad happening in Ottawa yet that's winter-related.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    There's a chance of rain today, and it's supposed to get up in the 50s. But it will get chillier later in the week.

Lol. That's cute.

(Sooo glad I don't live there)

Years
    It's cloudy outside and really cold. Snow is on the way. Of course, I have to go to work, so driving home is going to be tons of fun ._.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Forecast for Houston got changed. They increased the chances for rain to 50% all week.

Meanwhile we're gonna reach 90 sometime this weekend. What month are we in again?

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Was a great day for skating today. Probably one of the last that the canal will be open and the temperatures not be stupidly frigid. I spent it sleeping, though :pink_no: I took a nappy all afternoon by accident. Was about -9, -14 with wind chill.

Rest of week is going to feel between -20 and -35 soooo that's my cue to stay inside :pink_nod:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    It's finally raiiiiining. I love the rain. It's been overcast all day and finally began pouring, sadly, around 7PM tonight. I love daytime rain, but can't beat the sound of rain for sleep. :)

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    Today's weather has been really weird. First it rained, then it was really sunny, rained again, sunny again, etc...

Now it's cold and dark cause it's evening.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Frigid. I forgot what warmth feels like.

Just checked officially and it's 8°F feels like -6°F, which is -13°C feels like -26°C apparently.

Lucid

Too cold for my liking. Humid. Windy. Shitty. Anything below 60 Ferenhight makes me pissy. Winter can crawl up it's own ass. I hate winter. Give me the golden tanned beauty of summer.

Years
    today was our first real chance of school getting cancelled for ice, but no luck there. and then there was a chance of there being an early release, which was shot down quickly as well. slight chance tomorrow too as the temp will still be hovering around freezing, but much less likely than today.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Oh yes its very beautiful here right now...
    We got a nice heat wave of -1 degrees today and a wind chill of -20 - -25 yay......
    And on Friday it was glorious -11 and wind chill of about -30
    Note the Sarcasm haha
    Honestly Id appreciate some warm weather here plus the snow has been crazy OK?
    LIKE GIVE ME THE END OF WINTER ALREADY!!!
    I miss summer though honestly haha im so sick of these temps although I see -40 above me so I can hope it doesn't get to that haha.

Back