• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When was the last time you played a Pokémon game?

Years
  • today
    did like 5 dynamax adventures, accidentally caught tapu bulu in a great ball and was soo relieved it wasn't shiny since i didn't need to take it.. haha. wouldn't have wanted a shiny in that!

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
    Years
  • A couple of hours ago, I just finished a nuzlocke run of Pokemon Sword, and if you want to go a bit before that, I have been shiny hunting Wooloo aswell now that ive completed all 3 SWSH dexes.

Years
  • An official game? I dunno about a year or so? I've been playing only rom hacks recently as I've just wanted new experiences.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    I used to play Pokemon quite often.

Have not touched Sword & Shield Expansions yet. Been awhile......Months maybe?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    Official game? I played b/w around 2011-2012 but didnt even get 3 badges. Inoffical game? Last 2 weeks.

Years
  • my goodness, this thread just reminded me that the last time I played an official game was christmas 2018, almost two years ago. Might be high time to replay hoenn in gen 6 or whatever!

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Popped in to test Cram-O-Matic recipes about one week ago. Stretches back maybe seven months before that (for Dynamax Adventures in Sword).

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Official game: Black 2 about six months ago.

Unofficial: Radical Red, finished last week.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I played Pokemon Sun yesterday. Haven't touched that game in a while, and I wanted to wish a happy (belated) birthday to my Decidueye. I also went to the Battle Tree and had a ridiculously unlucky battle (so bad I had to save the replay of it... the NPC somehow avoided paraflinching from Togekiss, then I missed a 95% accurate Air Slash and it hits a Stone Edge... worst of all, it hit a *30% accurate* Fissure attack on my +2 evasion Drapion. How is that possible?) I didn't think I was gonna win that battle, but that broke my 33 win streak...

Years
  • A few days ago I picked up Sword for the lols and for 9 dynamite orbs or whatever the currency is in the max lair, I was able to get Diagla's location from the girl whose name I forgot, but she had multi colored poofy hair. I was missing that Pokemon from my national dex in Home so I thank her so much even though she is a fictional character.

EDIT: I just realized with my UM game being restarted, you'd expect that to be the more played game, but my energy level for ANYTHING including gaming has been really low lately. I apologize.

Last edited:
    Back