• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why aren't you famous?

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
Years
  • Let's assume internet fame counts here as well. Can you answer why you aren't famous?

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • Only remotely famous in ROM hacking, anywhere else no one knows me.

Also, you can't google my name because "FBI" would give you the "Federal Bureau of Investigation"'s page. You could google "FBI ASM" or something, then you'd be able to find me. But definitely not famous. Also senpai doesn't notice me.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Probably because I've never really wanted to be famous, so I haven't made any efforts towards it.

Fun fact though: if you Google Sopheria (just Sopheria, no other extra keywords or qualifiers) and go to Images, my twitter avatar and a link to my Twitter profile are on the fourth row of results. My current PC avatar isn't too far down either.

...and if you scroll even farther down Google images there's the avatars of various people I've had VM conversations with ok this is just weird o.o

Years
  • Because I'm too lazy to use what skills I had, and I'm not particularly social... plus I am probably lacking in charisma. :P

Sirfetch’d

The judges didn't send me to Hollywood on American Idol ;(

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I dont really do much, nor do I have any unique talents. I haven't tried and I do not have the resources. And I do not really have the drive or desire to be famous.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • I'm not famous because I don't want to be, thus I've put forth no effort.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I'm not famous because I don't want to be. Also, the fact that I don't really put myself out there enough to begin with. You'd much rather find me hidden in the shadows or off somewhere to be alone than being famous. XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm probably not talented enough nor self-confident enough to be famous (: anywhere.

Back