• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you come here?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Do you like the people, do you want to find new friends, are you just bored?

I don't know, you tell me

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • i come on here cause i love going on different forums and just chatting. also, to post my art work :3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I don't really like people, but I wouldn't mind making new friends, I am pretty bored, but I don't really know what I want to get out of this experience.

Years
  • Meeting people with similar interests primarily. Even if some people here aren't so much into Pokemon anymore the members I tend to run into are those I feel I'd get along well with. I also love eye candy and PC has the best themes, hehe. :''') There's just something super addicting about posting on PC. ♥

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I come here just to kill time really. If I can make a friend on here, great but relaxation is my main focus for being here. Also for the giveaways.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I came to a conclusion recently that I truly do dislike most of the people on here and only come out of sheer boredom. It's a good feeling because I know I have no attachments but kinda sad on one hand because there was a time where I really enjoyed myself here. But I suppose now I enjoy other things in place of it that are more rewarding.

Years
  • I've made a lot of friends here that I intend on keeping in the long term, and I still enjoy posting around, discussing things with others. As much as I disagree with the whole 'soon no one is going to have verbal conversations thanks to technology' nonsense, it does take a lot of pressure off to converse over the Internet, and allows me to befriend people who I maybe wouldn't have been friends with had we met in real life!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Mostly when I'm bored, and I like to talk about Pokémon and whatever else is a hot topic.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I came here to find new Pokefriends, because my irl friends suck and they don't like Pokemon as much as I do. I love the members here, I love my friends, and I love a special person. <3

I'm so glad I joined PC.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • now it feels somewhat habitual but I also have made a few bonds here which helps, and I'd like to make a few more I guess. also it kills time.

Back