• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your relationship status

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
Years
  • I've been dating someone for about a month and a half now and I'm very happy with how things are going. <3 She falls for my bad pick up lines and thinks I'm charming, so I think that's a good sign. B)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    single. i've been talking to someone for over a month now but idk i take things very slow

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I am taken, it's been 3 years now.

I'm in high school. This isn't real love. Why pretend it is?.

Oh trust me, it can be.
    But yeah, the younger you are, the more chance you have to grow apart. Let's be honest, you can live something wonderful in highschool, but you will still change and most od time, you don't change in the same way.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Single. Haven't had a girlfriend since freshman year of high school.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Single and lovin' it LOL
    I like to lament the fact that I don't have a boyfriend for fun, but when I think about actually having one....

Ugh it's just so much work LOL I hate the feeling of being obligated to talk or hang out with someone just because you're dating.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Well I'm definitely not taken but I can't decide if it's a good or bad thing yet.

On one hand I do have some interest in trying to pursue romance again, but then I think that maybe I'm only interested in it because I'm not satisfied enough with myself. Usually if someone's eager to date they're probably bored, unhappy, lonely.. or in the worst case, lacking self-love and seeking to fill it with another person's. If any of those things are true (which they are for me), there's not enough satisfaction in my life to be okay with how it already is. Since I'm seeking a connection out of someone that's very deep and meaningful, I must be able to provide to them in kind. Can't do that if I'm too insecure and traumatized.

So I'll work on it.

Last edited:

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • Single and not looking.

My last boyfriend broke up with me over text message, late at night, saying he was going to meet someone else for a... "date." He said that our relationship was over, but that he'd like to still be friends. We are not friends. And I will not be dating for a very, very long time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ^^^ same

10 months as of March 10th.

It's also weird for me because this is my first *actual* relationship that is not long distance (if you think we live 1 hour apart from each other is "long distance" please re-evaluate your research and come back to me later). I [try] to see him every weekend, and I've been doing this since August of last year. This relationship I'm in right now has a lesson for me to learn every day. It allows me not only to learn more about him (and to love him the way he is), it also allows me to love myself even more...which was a huge life lesson I had to learn last year when I was dating someone before him.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Single and happy about it. I'm looking forward to becoming a wizard on my next birthday.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • Single, but like Sanguine said being single is amazing because of freedom.

I love relationships don't get me wrong because a good relationship is magical. I felt so amazing with my ex because he made me feel really pretty, really special, and like I was actually important. I enjoyed spending time with him even if we were just ranting about our crappy day, but there's also the burden of knowing there WILL be drama down the line too. Drama, fighting and stuff like that, and that's often what breaks a good relationship. xc

Years
  • I've been taken since June 2011 so we're approaching five years now! Been long distance for most of that time so.. hopefully I'll have enough to make my move soon. It's difficult when I have conflicting thoughts though since I want to go abroad, been kinda fighting with myself to make a decision.

Back