• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your username

Years
  • ^ You know, when you name yourself "Honest", something that's normally implied, some people are gonna start thinking you're full of shit. :P

That aside, my username takes Scolipede's Japanese name (Pendror) and the word flare, which I had in one of my previous usernames. I think it's nifty, and ultimately decided to stick with it even in the face of name changes that the period for just ended.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
  • This thread got popular fast lol, nice hearing all your stories everyone

Years
  • That aside, my username takes Scolipede's Japanese name (Pendror) and the word flare, which I had in one of my previous usernames. I think it's nifty, and ultimately decided to stick with it even in the face of name changes that the period for just ended.

There's a reason I love your current name, it fits you perfectly.

It's just like how "Hikamaru" defines me, and is why I'll never change usernames again, aside from being totally lazy when it comes to username creation.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • "Gilver" comes from the first Devil May Cry light novel book. Yes, it's a light novel based on the demon slaying, hack 'n' slash game, but follows a different continuity. In it, Dante is at odds with Gilver, who actually turns out to be Vergil, Dante's actual brother, near the end. It's a wicked read if you like that sort of thing. There's actually more than two lightnovels out, but I only own the two published by Toykopop. The Toykopop ones are hard to come by, though. I've also got two manga volumes published by Toykopop. Purchases that all stemmed from how much I loved playing DMC3 last may. Heck, I even went and bought the game on PS2, if you can believe it. So awesome.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Axeliira is a username that I created all of my own, and it's so unique to me. It's actually a combination of two names, and those two names are Alexa and Ariana. At one point on the battle server, I was going by the name Arilexa, which was a combination of the two names, then I saw someone using "Axelira" as a way of parodying my name. But I ended up liking the name so much that I decided to use it as a name change right as name changes were coming back. It was meant to be Axelira, but I added the extra i for emphasis. Axeliira was born then, and it became a name I stuck with for a looong time <3

My original name was Meganium90, then I was once Minerva, Cadance, and Denny Hamlin.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Your username

this is vriska serket aka arachnidsGrip

Your username

and this is my favorite character, Nepeta Leijon

:3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I honestly don't know why my username is Sonata and I don't know why my name was O'aka before. It just kinda happens. Sonata is a type of song as well as a drug that is supposed to help with sleeping, and O'aka was a douchebag jew of a merchant in final fantasy who eventually becomes a pretty alright guy in the end.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • ryanna jameson is cute and it includes "anna" so it's easy to remember who i really am and it kinda comes from james ryan which i love because a) ryan haywood and b) james (from jacob) means supplanting and "ryan" means little king. THE SUPPLANTING KING GUYS HOW BADASS IS THAT

it's not really special tho other than the fact that i spent some time messing with name combos before finding this one

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Have you changed you username before?

And yeah I have changed my username more than most people here. The first years, I was always a variation of the word Fable. So I was Fabledawn, Fable-chan, The Fable etc., and also Rarris for some reason. I think I just liked the letter R, because later I changed to Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers and that is probably still the username I identify the most with here. I had it throughout all the years when usernames were not possible here, and never felt uncomfortable with it. Doctor and Adventure are the new age ^^

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Senusret are three New Kingdom Pharaoh who along with the four Amenemhet composed the twelfth dynasty of the Two Lands. It was also a cat of mine a long time ago, and I decided it fits me well as an elegant name.

AlexTheRose was something I made up in 2007 on RuneScape by combining my middle and last names. Alex is both a shortening of it and also a shortening of my middle name itself, Alexander, which is eventually going to be my given name anyway. nicholatianfury is something I came up with on a whim some weeks ago and it sounded really nice, so I kept it. It's from the name Nicholi, which is eventually going to be my surname once I change it. My mother said it was what she wanted to name me had my father not chosen my name, though I picked the spelling of it (normally it's spelled Nicolai if I recall). RockSmashGuy was taken from the guy who gives you Rock Smash in R/S/E's Mauville City – I really don't use it anymore though.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Mine just reflect one of my most favorite animals in real life and I like having fun, and I'm very friendly in real life - just came up with that name Playful Weasel

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Avishka is my real life name. When I joined PC I couldn't think of a username so I just made my name my username here. :p
    I did change my name to Echo last year. It was a nice change but I missed Avishka so I changed it back. C:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's an old Pokemon character, and it'll probably stay that way. 8|

At a couple different points it changed to a Pandora Hearts character, and a Tales Of character, but for the better part of 10 years it's been the same, because I'm uncreative and because it feels weird to change it too much.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • She's the main character of my novel that I tortured. But I like the name, and using it means I can advertise my novel and be a cool kid.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • So this is my alt account, I made to rejoin. NinjaAiden is a pun on Ninja Gaiden, a game, and my own name, Aiden. There's not really any meaning behind it, other than it reminds me of times when me and my friends would laugh together about silly things and we so carefree.
    That, and it has become my username everywhere else.
    My previous usernames were quite a few, but the two I remember were H o u r g l a s s and *Firestar*; the latter still exists. Firestar was the main character in the Warrior Cats book series I was reading and I felt similar at the time to said character. A lot of people came to know me by Firestar, until my name became NinjaAiden, which I am happy with, and like this it shall stay.

Years
  • I love finding out the meanings behind people's usernames and why they chose them!

Mine is because Spoony is my nickname in real life but there are a lot of Spoonys out there so I added the 6205 because it was my shoulder number when I worked for the Police.

I have been thinking of changing it on here to something more Pokemon-y, maybe Spoonacross or Heraspoon or something, I can't decide!

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • I love finding out the meanings behind people's usernames and why they chose them!

Mine is because Spoony is my nickname in real life but there are a lot of Spoonys out there so I added the 6205 because it was my shoulder number when I worked for the Police.

I have been thinking of changing it on here to something more Pokemon-y, maybe Spoonacross or Heraspoon or something, I can't decide!

Why change something so unique! Just because its a Pokemon site doesnt mean you need your name to be relatable to it!

My original username con-11 was a mix of my name and my age at the time, the "-" was because con11 was taken.

As you can guess this became a problem when I turned 12, luckily for me in school they gave everyone a username for the computers. The usernames consisted of your initials followed by 3 random numbers. So I ended up with Co500 and whenever I signed up to a website it was my go to.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Mine is because Spoony is my nickname in real life but there are a lot of Spoonys out there so I added the 6205 because it was my shoulder number when I worked for the Police.

I have to admit I first viewed yours as "another uninspired generic name with numbers" but interesting origin with the numbers there and you made it into an identity that defines yourself. It shows that you shall never judge a book by its cover.

Back