• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Roleplay Library

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
  • Welcome, I am your resident librarian Ichiro, here to help you find an RP to join or read. Currently in development, the Roleplay Index houses links to RPs, both old and new, for a quick reference. Whether you are looking for a certain genre, a new roleplay to join, or an old one to read, we hope to have them all linked here.

Like I said, we are currently under development, so please be excused if I am behind... I have a life too!

Note: If I have incorrectly placed a Roleplay in the wrong category, please PM me about it so I can change it.

Also, please bare with me as I get this thread up and running again.

- New This Month

Here are all the new RPs accepted this month, many are looking for Roleplayers so jump on in! (sorted by thread creation day, links are to OOC.)

May 21st:
    Pokemon Valde Bellum by Royal

May 19th:
    Pokemon - Team Akuma Rises by Thepokeman10000 and プリンセスサファイア

May 17th:
    Pokemon: Big Troubles in Little Chino by Mr Cat Dog

May 7th:
    Elder Scrolls: Akatosh's Hourglass by Elite Killer
    Kingdoms At War: The Dark Ages by ShinyDiamond

May 5th:
    The Elite Army by TurtleKing
    Pokemon Gijinka Academy by Rafael p

May 3rd:
    Youkai Academy by PinkSapphire

May 1st:
    Avatar: The Kansaku Tournament by Beegu

April 30th:
    MINECRAFT: Survival by Zerin

April 29th:
    Truth and Ideals by FinalMaster

April 22nd:
    l i t a n y :: A Song of Worlds by Cirrus
    Pokemon Legends: Saann by gunnerpow7

- Rated

Here are a list of all the Roleplays by their Rating, links are to IC.

General/Mature
    Ninja Storm by Lincoln West
    Pokemon: Team Akuma Rises by Thepokeman10000 and プリンセスサファイア
    Pokemon Fallout by PkMnTrainerYellow

Teens/Restricted-13
    Arcanum by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
    De'co Muna Donto by coolcatkim22
    Disease Deoxys by |Equinox|
    Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royal! by Quto
    First Contact by Stingray
    Inner Demon by Mira
    A Lost Cause by Seventh Sea
    New World Order by aspie3000
    Pokemon: Legacy of the Dragon Isles by The warden
    Pokemon: Unova masters by Rafael p
    Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning by Supervegeta
    A Pokemon Journey: Road To Victory by AceOfChance
    The Pokemon Trainer Academy by Jackblaze
    Pokemon VR: Game of Chance by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
    The Power That's Inside by Seventh Sea
    Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos by プリンセスサファイア
    The Tabi Tournament by MichaelatheUchiha
    The Shattered Era by Greiger and Sir Bastian
    Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age by Yagerbomb
    Youkai Academy by shinysweety

Restricted-14
    Animal DNA Project by shinysweety
    Digimon Hunters: Rise of Chaosmon by dajman1996
    Legendary Rebels II: The Humans War by Miley810
    Maximum Ride: Power Sprint by miley810
    Pokemon: The Zivito Region by Miley810
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking by Limanya
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala by shinysweety
    Pokemon Time Traveler's by shinysweety

Restricted-15
    Atlantis Arising by 雷影 イチロ

Restricted-16
    Instinct by jasonwolf
    Pokemon: The Third Genesis by troyamonga
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Victory's Reign by PinkSapphire
    Pokemon Tanica Chronicles by pokemonmasteraaron
    What If They Were Real (Part II) by aspie3000
    Uncharted Waters by miltankRanger
    Years of Lies by Eeveemaster9

Restricted-17

- Other Roleplay Section

This section deals with Roleplays that don't have Pokemon in them.
    Atlantis Arising by 雷影 イチロ
    Animal DNA Project by shinysweety
    Digimon Hunters: Rise of Chaosmon by dajman1996
    Maximum Ride: Power Sprint by miley810
    New World Order by aspie3000
    Ninja Storm by Lincoln West
    Sonic the Hedgehog: Legion of Chaos by プリンセスサファイア
    Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age by Yagerbomb
    Years of Lies by Eeveemaster9
    Youkai Academy by shinysweety

- Main Game Section

This section is where you can Roleplay in a similar style to playing the main game series.
    Arcanum by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
    A Lost Cause by Seventh Sea
    Pokemon: Team Akuma Rises by Thepokeman10000 and プリンセスサファイア
    Pokemon: Unova Masters by Rafael p
    Pokemon: The Zivito Region by Miley810
    A Pokemon Journey: Road To Victory by AceOfChance
    Pokemon VR: Game of Chance by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
    The Power That's Inside by Seventh Sea

- Side Game Section

In this section are Roleplay's that follow along the lines of games like Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, etc.
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking by Limanya
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team of Amidala by shinysweety
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Victory's Reign by PinkSapphire
    The Tabi Tournament by MichaelatheUchiha

- Miscellaneous Section

For those games that strive to be different, here they tend to not follow the games.
    De'co Muna Donto by coolcatkim22
    Disease Deoxys by |Equinox|
    Earth and Sky!: Pokemon Battle Royal! by Quto
    Legendary Rebels II: The Humans War by Miley810
    First Contact by Stingray
    Instinct by jasonwolf
    Pokemon: Legacy of the Dragon Isles by The warden
    Pokemon: The Third Genesis by troyamonga
    Pokemon Fallout by PkMnTrainerYellow
    Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning by Supervegeta
    Pokemon Tanica Chronicles by pokemonmasteraaron
    Pokemon Time Traveler's by shinysweety
    The Pokemon Trainer Academy by Jackblaze
    The Shattered Era by Greiger and Sir Bastian
    Uncharted Waters by miltankRanger
    What If They Were Real (Part II) by aspie3000

- Finished Roleplays

Gathered by DeepImpact, these Roleplay have reached the end of their run, finishing their stories.

Link Here

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'd love to help out in this! :D

I'm sure I suggested this idea to Skymin some time ago... lol I WANT ME CREDIT xDDDDDDD

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Please refrain from posting off topic comments here.
    Also -DeepImpact-, this is a reboot of the Roleplay Library I started with RHCP a while ago.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • Just some suggestions:

-Aesthetically-speaking, center-aligned does not look good, dude. I think you'd be better off left-aligning everything.

-Bullets, bullets, bullets. They don't have to be BBCode bullets, but they make everything look a bit more organized, ne?

/I am a picky person so you don't have to follow these if you don't want to; forgive me please orz

Last edited:

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • All in good time, -DeepImpact-, there is more coming for the RP Library, but I need to build it up first.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I don't know if you thought about it, but it would be a neat idea to have RPs indicate whether they need players or not. It could be as simple as just putting an asterisk by the ones who need players.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Not to sound whiny or anything cause the library is great and all but... Why isn't Gladiators on here? DX

A lot of RPs aren't on the list, it is because I am getting around to adding them. Just to make you feel special, I'll go put it up now.

Edit: Feel special now?

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • You should probably add Focus Shift Remake. Just a thought.

Not Plague yet since the IC hasn't been created yet. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Hey guys, just gonna ask everyone to kind of refrain from posting on this. Well, ideas and suggestions are okay but posting things like "why isn't my roleplay up yet?!?!!?!!!??" and such.

Ichiro is a busy person, just like the rest of us, needs time to add things up on here. It will take time to stick all the currently running roleplays up so please, be patient. Ichiro's doing a really great job so far and everyone should be really grateful and thankful that this kind of useful tool is back up again, especially when one is busy with things like university, work and other personal things going on in our lives. Remember, Ichiro is not the moderator and therefore is technically not committed to this!

If you seriously have an issue like that your RP isn't up here, maybe politely VM or PMing Ichiro or myself is a far better idea.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • I love this place! I have one suggestion though.

Sometime a little later in life (or a lot) maybe you could post the Ooc of each thread next to the name, or just have an Ooc section. Just a thought. (not trying to make it sound like a command :)) I could help you with the library if you wish.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • Okay guys, I know I have been incredibly slack about this, emphasis on 'incredibly', but in the coming weeks, I intend to get the RP Library up and running, as well as to introduce new sections, that just need confirmation from a certain mod >>

Ichiro out.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Disclaimer: This critical editorial has been approved by Skymin and Ichiro for ENTERTAINMENT purposes only. None of what is written below is serious nor is it trolling, flaming or generally spiteful towards the Roleplayers and their respective Roleplays.

If you have any concerns or worries, please PM either myself or Skymin.

Atlantis Arising

In this first session of comedic destructive criticism, we look at October/November's Most Original Roleplay: Atlantis Arising. This Roleplay is GMed by Ichiro and our…"Moderator" Skymin. Ichiro is a roleplayer of hidden talents, and when I find one I will let you know. If brains were taxed, Ichiro would get a rebate. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she/he's a tool nonetheless. He/She has writing only a mother can love, if that mother was blind. Then there's Skymin. Her diction does not include the word diction, or the word varied, or the word vocabulary, or the word narrow, or many other words. Therefore I must say that her words are like, whatever, and stink. She's not some super-smart scientist looking to carefully mix together the right chemicals to achieve the perfect result, but more like a 5 year-old with a lollipop in one hand and a stick of dynamite in the other.

Let's break this down. Arising? Oh, that hasn't been used before. I recall about 30 others RPs with Uprising or Arising in its name. Uh-huh. Very Original. Yet the RP is acclaimed for its originality, winning Most Original Roleplay of October/November. Most Original Roleplay? Are you kidding me? A roleplay about supernatural snobs trying to kill each other? That's only been done about…100 times in the past month. Yes, very original indeed. The story revolves primarily around three organizations. One is the Syndicate, which is nuttier than squirrels poo. Their true intent is, at the moment, hidden, but like many other "bad guy" organizations, they are out to kill people for what appears to be personal pleasure. As if we didn't need any more sadistic psychos out there. Then there's the "Atlantean Royal Family" and Atlantean Unification Project, both of which are pursuing their own goals and aims. This plot makes me want to tear out my hair, place it in a paper bag, burn the bag, axe my laptop, and set myself on fire. It makes as much sense as me taking a dump in a bag, lighting it on fire, and placing it on my front porch.

And don't even get me started on the so-called characters! First we have Ichiro's Michael Cale. If there was a list of the most useless people in the world, number one would be hobos. But right below that at number two would be Michael Cale. Michael has the ability of "Multi-vision", which behind the ability to turn into a duck, is the worst power you can possibly have. To make things worse, chronic use of this lackluster power may cause blindness!

Then there's the awkward Oakley North, who by the way, gets the credit for making the worst character name in an RP. As jittery as a chipmunk, Oakley is as much fun to read about as is watching a scab form on your arm. I don't know what makes her so dumb, but whatever it is, it's really working.

Next up is Christian Calaway, AKA way too serious and uptight for his own good. His character belongs in a science fair. He's so mean that instead of using deodorant he gargles disinfectant and licks his armpits. He's a big, scary biker dude, on a crusade to rid the word of evil and corruption and all that good stuff. Come on, that's the most cliché character I've ever heard of! A biker out for justice who has smoke manipulation? Overdone! On the upside, though, Christian Calaway is a pretty sharp character, about as sharp as a bowling ball.

Now we come to the pinnacle of stereotypes, Mr. Nikolai Afon, the stereotypical Russian! Apparently, every Russian grows up with a parent working at some plant. Weapon plant, power plant, some plant. In Soviet Russia, plant works YOU! (Sorry, had to add one in there). Once again, we come to a character who's social awkward. Nikolai feels about as out of place as a pork chop in a synagogue. And he's cold. Colder than the coldest toilet seat, but with a little bit more crap attached.

And don't get me started on Leon Nef. Who in their right mind would make a character like this? This has got to be the downright most stupid character ever invented. Supervegeta can take a few lessons from the other roleplayers in this Roleplay, and perhaps make a semi-mildly terrible character instead of this decidedly under 9000 piece of garbage! Supervegeta has writing only a mother can love, if that mother was blind in one eye, and had a build up of eye boogers in the other. To be honest, you can't really make fun of the character any more than the roleplayer already did, constantly referring to the character as a b*stard in the SU. And that's what the character, and the Roleplayer, is, put plainly: A b*stard.

Last edited:
    Back