• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you skilled at?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    And/or what skills would you like to learn?

I'd like to learn how to write a decent story.

TY

I'm skilled at spamming keys on a keyboard at a high rate while also maintaining a proper structured sentence that doesn't seem to make any sense after all.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • im skilled at annoying people with my obsessions

Real talk though im probably skilled at.. writing, i guess? i just never use the skill because of writers block, very very serious writers block

Last edited:
    Years
  • Teaching people on how to play the video games I own who have never played before.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I'm skilled at learning quickly. I am able to learn a task and master it much faster than most.

I'd like to improve on my communication skills though.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I feel like I'm somewhat skilled at keeping a conversation going and also public speaking / presenting!

For skills I want to learn, I'd love to be skilled at cooking as I think it's an important one to learn. Also it'd be fun to be able to make all sorts of food.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I'm a pretty quick learner if I want to be and I'm not afraid to try new things. I'm also a pretty alright cook as long as I'm doing it myself, otherwise I'll end up distracted and make mistakes.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Y'all come on, every time there is a thread about speaking positively about yourself some of you have to come and be negative.

I'm a pretty "average" person, and there's nothing wrong with being average in this big wide world but I'd say i'm skilled at being positive even through depression and in stressful situations

Years
  • I like to think I'm reasonably skilled at writing and choreography. I'm also pretty decent at cooking but I'm not skilled yet imo. I'm working on it.

I'd love to be skilled at art or music but alas I lack the talent for either. Being as skilled at performing as I am at choreography would also be nice lmao

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Y'all come on, every time there is a thread about speaking positively about yourself some of you have to come and be negative.

I'm a pretty "average" person, and there's nothing wrong with being average in this big wide world but I'd say i'm skilled at being positive even through depression and in stressful situations
    i'm sorry but i cannot resist the urge to remind the world every now and again that i suck

Last edited:
    Back