lover of milotics

Age 29
Male
Viridian City
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
11,141 posts
8.4 Years
Throw parties for PC members and celebrate their awesomeness! With par-tay-ing Dragons!!

This is the thread where you can show your appreciation to anyone on PC for any reason! The catch? You have to make sure to mention them in your post!

Whether they just be a friend, and you want to remind them of how awesome they are, or maybe you met a new member that you want to give a shoutout to? Or heck, has a mod or regular member done anything really outstanding and you wanted to say thanks, but don't necessarily want to leave a VM? Maybe you just want to give your appreciation to more members here or even old members here, too! Here's the place to post!

All and all, think of this of being like the "Dear Anonymous" thread, but with positive feedback and not remaining Anonymous! Anywho, with all this, I really do hope you'll enjoy this thread and what it offers. :3

"Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess...
DRAGON SLAVE!"

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 29
Male
Viridian City
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
11,141 posts
8.4 Years
So I guess I can start this off:

A big shoutout to everyone who’s doing their part for the community, whether it’s via donating, or using their voice to speak up on this current matter.

Thank you for all you do, no matter how big or small. Let’s all continue to do some good out there~

Black Lives Matter, and happy Pride Month!

"Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess...
DRAGON SLAVE!"

Her

Age 28
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
11,383 posts
13.7 Years
we just covered all the essentials in two posts please close this thread

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 25
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
6,874 posts
13 Years
Shoutout for VisionofMilotic for always being so kind, hard working and considerate.

And Drew for being a good friend for the past 11 years.
Theme: Kousuke Seto
Pair: Taemin

Skywalker

pilot // freedom fighter 。・:*:・゚

they/them
Seen 39 Minutes Ago
Posted 39 Minutes Ago
36,187 posts
14.2 Years
Shoutout to Eleanor for being so open-minded, willing to learn, kind, and eager to help friends out.

Another big shoutout to the Trainers gang - just to boast in public about how cool y'all are! I really appreciate our casual talks and deep discussions. Dragon, Cubism, Ninetales, QueenNothing, Eleanor, WizardofOdd, Juno, Groc and Aquacorde. 💕

Soaring Sid

Wishes you a good day

Age 19
Male
Lion's Abode
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted December 1st, 2021
1,609 posts
2.5 Years
VisionOfMilotic for her kindness (of course!) and her welcoming nature. She's a great person to talk to. It's nice to have such pleasant people around! Maybe irrelevant but I like that Chinese dragon post flair too :P

LadyLurantis940

The Bug-type Impostor

she, her (female)
I’d prefer not to say.
Seen April 16th, 2021
Posted January 11th, 2021
765 posts
1.5 Years
Shoutout to all of our creative thread-posters who make this website what it is! If you’ve ever made something or contributed to a conversation, thank you for being so friendly all the time! And of course, our amazing moderators, who make sure everyone here is that friendly.

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
35,355 posts
15.3 Years
shoutout to LadyLurantis940 for being awesome

Fairy

she / they
in the flowers
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
13,483 posts
10.7 Years
I want to give a shoutout to Caite-chan for being awesome and letting me help build something truly amazing on PC. Props also go to Meadow, Dragon, Sheep, and everyone from the “Making VPP Section Initiative” Discord! ( ˘ ³˘)♡

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur
tokyodrift / magic / icycatelf
sister ♥ caite-chan

Skywalker

pilot // freedom fighter 。・:*:・゚

they/them
Seen 39 Minutes Ago
Posted 39 Minutes Ago
36,187 posts
14.2 Years
Shoutout to Caite, Fairy, Dragon and others who have made the VPP happen and work hard on it! (ノ>ω<)ノ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆

Caite-chan

Lt. Commander!

Age 34
Female
Vermillion City
Seen 27 Minutes Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
11,116 posts
18.2 Years
My turn!!!

Huge shoutout to my awesome VPP Crew (Fairy, Revise, Dragon and Hyzenthlay). Thank you guys for all the hard work you put in to help make VPP grow to what it is now.

PC Staff for voting to let VPP grow and give it a chance to make it bigger and better.

VPP Trainers: To those who've been with it since I brought it here and to all the new Trainers who've just started out and working with us while we try to make it better and for all of your ideas.

Thank you to all for helping make VPP bigger and better! :D
VPP: Swellow @ 11,270 | Futro Region
“I want to live, however briefly, knowing that my life is finite. Mortality gives
meaning to human life, Captain. Peace, love, friendship. These are
precious because we know they cannot endure. A butterfly that
lives forever, is not really a butterfly at all.”
- Lt. Cmdr. Data

Moderator of: VPP & Pokemon Mobile

Roni

Age 23
he/him
Philippines
Online now
Posted 57 Minutes Ago
17,011 posts
8.8 Years
This is late, but shoutout to mods for quickly banning that one dude with the racy lil comment on my profile. I might delete it in the future but I just find it absolutely hilarious and amusing for the time being so I'mma keep it lmao.
Paired with Starlight
VPP
Flair & Profile
Crafted by the lovely Fairy

Dawn

None
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted November 6th, 2021
16,209 posts
7.3 Years
Shoutout to my Game Along regulars in VG for sticking with it for this long and helping me not to feel like a total failure of a mod. Thank you for your perseverance and patience, and I hope you're enjoying yourselves ^^

gimmepie

Age 26
Male
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
23,800 posts
9.7 Years
Shoutout to my Game Along regulars in VG for sticking with it for this long and helping me not to feel like a total failure of a mod. Thank you for your perseverance and patience, and I hope you're enjoying yourselves ^^
Shout out to you for running it. I'm having an absolute blast and have never gamed so consistently before in my life.
RPWLA&MGaming JournalDaily

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 29
Male
Viridian City
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
11,141 posts
8.4 Years
Hello to Dragon! This is probably a long time coming...I'm great close friends with Sam but we've probably never spoken!🤯🤜🤛
Hello to you too~! ^^

DRAGON SLAVE!"

Pendraflare

Age 30
Male
Pennsylvania
Seen July 30th, 2021
Posted March 29th, 2021
6,263 posts
8.5 Years
Shoutout Fafrir for being such a kind, precious friend. She is a delight and has some fascinating interests like artwork. Ashley, you are deeply loved by me. <3
Azurilland | Twitter | Nuzlocke Forums
May someday resurface in full. We'll see what happens down the road!

Fairy

she / they
in the flowers
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
13,483 posts
10.7 Years
Casual revive~~

I want to give a shoutout to Dawn for being super chill and fun to talk to and to Caite for always making me laugh. :)

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur
tokyodrift / magic / icycatelf
sister ♥ caite-chan

Sapphire Rose

Only thorns left on this rose.

Age 26
Female
Over the hills and far away.
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
3,305 posts
10.4 Years
Shoutout to everyone reading this thread hoping to one day be appreciated <3 you are wanted and appreciated <3
• Moderator of the RPT ꕥ Art Studio ꕥ Anime & Manga •

ZeoStar

Seen 38 Minutes Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
8,128 posts
4.3 Years
I don't think I've ever used this thread, but I'll write in @TheKillerRedSkull.

I think you have some really fantastic topics and ideas. You are a great contributor.

Also your posts in the age guessing thread kept making me laugh.
http://www.simpleimageresizer.com/_uploads/photos/1c9662e4/cloud_3_400x350.jpg

Dave "Ghost" Hawk

The God of Hell and The God of Death

Male
Hell's Ultimate Fortress
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
639 posts
1.6 Years
I don't think I've ever used this thread, but I'll write in @TheKillerRedSkull.

I think you have some really fantastic topics and ideas. You are a great contributor.

Also, your posts in the age-guessing thread kept making me laugh.
First time ever someone has praised me...

I shoutout to you ZeoStar!
for being a very optimistic and energetic member of PC!
I watch from the ageless Void, Enlightened Shadow of My former Self.
I am the Hand of God...
The Dark Messiah...
•••The Vengeful One•••

colours

mother to all

she/her
celestial plains
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
8,447 posts
16.8 Years
i'd like to give a shoutout to two people in particular who have been helping me out whenever i've been in a rough patch:

Cherrim and Sheep

i'll be honest: these past couple of months have taken their tool on my health. mental health aside, even my physical health is taking a hit somewhat because of the former (not having as much energy, feeling generally weaker, not enough motivation, etc). i'm very fortunate to have these amazing friends at my side. i don't even really have much energy left to type a whole lot, but i hope the both of you know how much it means to me to have you guys there for me.

i'm not good at emotional expression like this. it's foreign to me, which probably says a lot about my state of mind the past several years and how (sadly) broken i've become. still though, it helps having friends to help with those awful depressive moments, so thank you, you two.

also dakota i miss you and i hope you're doing alright xoxo you're also my bestie

Ninetales

Age 21
Female
Canada
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
1,618 posts
4.1 Years
I’d like to acknowledge Riki and the trainers gang for being so supportive of me during a difficult time in my life! You guys are angels and I cannot thank you enough. 💕

I also must show some appreciation to those who have reached out even just to touch base. It really means a lot to me to know that I belong to a community of such compassionate individuals!

Of course, I have to especially shout out Sam. You are my dear sister and have shown me nothing but kindness and patience. You are an exceptional human being and I am forever grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for everything you’ve done and continue to do both for me, the Clubhouse, and the community at large. I appreciate you more than you could comprehend. 💜

🌸✨💫Paired with Eleanor🌸✨💫