• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Change your life

Years
  • My mom and I find an apartment we can afford and can move in.
    We live too far from anything out here.

Sake-Kun

8th Sin - Apostasy
    Days
    • Seen yesterday
    If I could go back to that day when in my own worst moment I gave into my own dissociative selves and gave away faith in the world, to resist the temptation, I would.

But deep down, I know that it likely was inevitable anyway. It's easy to say in hindsight what you think you should have done and whisper what-ifs to yourself, but ultimately it is better to accept your lot in life and move on than be perpetually stuck in the shadows of the past.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Top 2 things would be a) have a couple hundred million USD drop into my bank account or b) finally have a feminine body

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Not much. I'm young, and I admit, what I want to change currently is a lack of drive to do it. There's nothing mystical that I couldn't take accountability and fix myself. I also think all major events have led me to this point.

I guess the one regret I have that can't be fixed is messing things up with my closest friend. Someday I would like to make repentance for being ignorant. It's rare to have a friendship that great, and I took it for granted. We are no longer on speaking terms.

Regret is a demon to carry on the shoulders.

Years
  • The time I used to waste in high school, I'd do something more useful than being lazy all day. And also actually use it to understand what I wanted to do in life. I'd make some other changes too.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I wish I had not been stuck in my "trauma bubble" for so many years post-high school. I wish I had applied myself to a college degree for a career instead of just for fun. Basically - I wish I had lived for the future, not the moment.

Under normal circumstances I might be less bothered by my past and just have to deal with it, but instead I'm under circumstances where I'm moving to a much more expensive state because of the political climate and my well-being. I'm also scared for the country as a whole. Yet because I didn't apply myself to a degree for a good career, I'm not desirable to other, safer countries.

Hopefully they will be defeated in November and I can breathe a sigh of relief and move on with my life, but I'm scared things might not go that way and I wouldn't know what to do...

Years
  • Similar to what Lapis said - would love to be able to have my own home and stop renting. Housing overall is just so outrageously expensive.

Back