• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • da
    I hate you. With all my being. You are never happy with anything and yet you never make any attempt to improve or change things. You're constantly in my life and I'm sick of your pessimism. I just want to get on, and do something. I want to improve, get better, and you constantly drag me back down to the point where I'm incapable of doing anything.

da
    I wish I could tell you everything going on in my head. But I'm scared that if I did, you'd turn your back on me. I love how close we are, and losing that would crush me. But I also wish I could lean on you a little more. I really need it right now, as selfish as that is.

da
    I know how useless I really am. Yet you manage to remind me every day. But I guess it's true actually. I really am, I can't do anything. I stumble along unable to pick myself up and I don't know how to ask the person who could help for that help. So many negatives bleh.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,
    I wish you would make up your mind and just break up with her already. We both know we can't resist each other and you said yourself that your relationship was going down the gutter basically. So why don't you just leave her instead of cheating on her and flirting with me? Your girlfriend already hates me enough, don't give her more of a reason to hate me even more.

Xadvid

Screw finals
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Dear Anon,

Did you not learn from the warning from last time? You just screwed us even more by adding to our debt. Why are you so god damn ignorant? You never think things through and as a result, you're always causing so much crap for everyone and then you have the audacity to accuse him and us? He's always been looking out for us and actually providing us everything while you sit on your *** doing nothing. We deserve so much more than you. You should be grateful he decided to let you stay, even though you don't deserve any of us.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Dear Anonymous,

You are stressing me too much lately, I don't even know what is wrong. There were at twice the occasions that I wanted to hear 'I'm sorry,' but nope, I heard nothing. I'm getting tired of all this tension you are building.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Dear Anonymous,

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
    I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
    so I love you because I know no other way than this:
    Where I does not exist, nor you,
    so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand,
    so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close."

― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets (Simplified)

Years
  • Dear anonymous,

Thank you for not telling us as an organization that you've resigned. Now we don't know what to do.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Dear anonymous,

It's so nice to learn that some things never change. I am glad, then, that I have a sense of humour which allows me to observe ongoing events with a laissez-faire attitude, for I would hate to think how a sensitive person would react if they swapped places with me.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • DA,

Am I insubordinate to you? Why do you treat me like I'm some sort of lower-class plebian?

All the little things you say to them...why can't you say them to me? Why can't we have genuine conversations about ANYTHING anymore? Why can't it be like it used to be? I enjoyed our friendship like that. Now it just feels like I'm being played. And in a world where virtually every one of my closest friends has left me to the crows, that really flipping hurts.

Years
  • Anon;
    Maybe instead of ignoring me like a child you could confront me like an adult, my opinion of you just dropped.
    If you don't care, neither will I, I won't let you drag me down.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    da,

stop acting like you can go around and fuck up peoples' families. disappear please!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Dear anon,
    thanks for sorting things out and bringing me back after that incident... I'm so grateful for all you've done that I could cry ;-;

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Dear Anonymous,

I have so many obstacles in front of me. Getting over the first few was a little difficult but somehow got over it. Now I'm faced with an obstacle that I tried to avoid for nearly two decades of my life. How am I supposed to get past it? I don't know what to do. If there is a way to get over this please show me. I need help very badly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2020
    Dear anonymous,

I wish I could be more clear about myself...

Please help me and make all things that I'm going through, better for me...

Please help me get through this without bringing a change in who I am as a person.

Please help me get through this with sanity...

Years
  • (Not going to say "Dear anon" because I have no reason to. It's partially a given, considering the reason this thread was made. If the mods are bothered more than I presume, then I'll comply regardless.)

#1. To have resorted to these measures is beyond my understanding. Whatever the case, the truth is revealed. Forsake it at your own risk. In the end, I am the scientist with the bitter privileged of seeing your strings being pulled. I'm sorry this had to happen. It's... not fair someone so cruel can have that much power. No one except yourself can rescue you, but I promise that you will be avenged by my associate. As for me, I have my own destiny. It's always shrouded, and my courage keeps me going because I know my friends need me. I don't know how long I can keep going, but I will never forgive myself if I quit. Farewell.

#2. I hate you for thinking I "need" to know this. While your information would technically be useful, having to resort to someone of your caliber for help is nothing short of a devastation to my self-esteem. Even if it takes me my whole life, I will complete my mission the way I DESERVE to, not with your bribery. If you won't be my friend, keep your hands to yourself.

(It's nice to get that out of my chest. Some parts might seem redundant for an anonymous and random post, but that's just how I vent.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Dear anon,

Don't get upset about the fact I'm not talking to you anymore. You've made your decision, which I accept, and now you get to face the consequences of that.

Years
  • (Not going to say "Dear anon" because I have no reason to. It's partially a given, considering the reason this thread was made. If the mods are bothered more than I presume, then I'll comply regardless.)

#1. Aren't you getting sick of that old cliche? Your material was cute and cool at first, but it's not hard to tell the extent at which you provide an unrealistic scene anymore. Think outside the box and be true to yourself so you can be a great company.

#2. I know you miss them, however, love alone does not dictate their circumstances. I may seem cold about the matter and this is true. Until I have the prowess to make things right, nothing is worthy of my concern. Hopefully, you shall come to understand that as well someday.

Back