• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plankton: 1% evil 99% hot gas

Sirfetch’d

What is the meanest/most evil thing you have ever done?

Years
  • When I was 12 I burned someones house down.

Now I'm not sure if they can still arrest me for burning a house down, but I regret it deeply, I was a weird kid.

Years
    • Seen today
    When I was 4, I pushed a kid off of the top of a bunk bed (it wasn't that tall, but that's pretty bad).

When I was 10 or so, I destroyed a kid's snowman.

I deeply regret both of those things.

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • Plankton: 1% evil 99% hot gas

Years
  • Hit my brother really hard in the face. His disrespect was massive, my fists did the talking in that altercation. He got stitches, I felt bad. Trust me, he was asking for it. Doesn't mean I should have whooped him though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    got my roommate arrested for possession of drugs marijuana year of uni.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    got my roommate arrested for possession of drugs marijuana year of uni.
    was this that it was his weed and you were just informing the cops of illegal possession, or did you plant the weed to get rid of him?

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
    Years
  • Thought of trying to choke my classmates. That or thought of trying to kill one of the people shadowing my orthodontist. Or my mom. Couldn't tell really, I had to close my eyes because my eyelashes kept poking me.

I'm too goody two shoes to do anything bad, but by gods it can only go so far.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    When I was 12 I burned someones house down.

Now I'm not sure if they can still arrest me for burning a house down, but I regret it deeply, I was a weird kid.

i can't tell if this is a joke/an obscure reference or if this rather haunting post is true...?

Back