• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • I've only been posting here for a year/two years depending how you look at it. I feel like such a kid when I compare myself to some of you.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I've been here for eleven years, going on twelve. I'm old.

i ain't far behind ya mister. i've got ten years of PC under my large unshapely belt.
    even during the four years i mentioned earlier i still kept coming on here every now and again. :I;;

Kyoe

working on it
    Years
  • Harley Quinn, being on a forum isn't necessarily a sad thing, regardless of how long you've been a member. In the modern age, the internet is a viable source for communication. Unless you revoke the world around you, there's nothing wrong with being a longstanding part of the community.

Larry!
    I am senior to you here! Bow to my greatness! Bwahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Oh damn nvm jk bro <?3

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    anyway

I'm watching X Factor and how they've edited Natalia Kills & Willy Moon post-firing is so funny I love it

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Fleas are just the biggest pain of having a pet. Back when my dog was alive she would roll around in the dirt way too much and since the was a sheltie she'd get mud, dirt, and all kinds of bugs caught up in her fur. We would give her weekly bathes and soak her in the flea killing stuff but even then the fleas just wouldn't die. We started to take her to a grooming salon and would get her shaved and have them do two or three flea bathes.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I actually just flea bombed my apartment last Friday - I'm still getting fleas on me, but not nearly as many as before. It's a real pain in the ass, all from cat sitting for 3 days.

Bugs love me too, they flock to me for some reason while my housemate hardly has a bite on him my ankles are covered in them.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wow, I don't think I've ever seen fleas, and I've lived with dogs and cats on the countryside for most of my life. Sucks to not live in Sweden, guys ;)

Years
  • I'm actually kind of surprised I haven't had a flea problem yet from having a cat. :X

Although he doesn't go outside (can't go outside because second floor of apartment), and doesn't hang around other animals (oh he hates them whenever we try making him socialize), so...

Not looking forward to the day it does happen, though.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • We had fleas years ago when we had 17 cats and counting... and we got some bugs during the springtime because of our horrendous insulation conditions - usually beetles, flying bugs, etc. Never roaches or anything like that.

My aunt's house has roaches right now, because they never clean up after themselves and leave food everywhere. I haven't seen them but I know they're there, Janet was talking about how her boyfriend woke up with them crawling all in the bed. O.O

Also you guys I just came up with an Audy emotion while skypeing with Sonata

OvO

it's his owls, and that thing

yeah

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • I saw this huge ass cockroach in the bathroom a few weeks ago. I just cussed it out (yeah, because cockroaches know Bulgarian n stuff) and smashed it so hard I could barely scrape its hideous remains off of my slipper.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I saw this huge ass cockroach in the bathroom a few weeks ago. I just cussed it out (yeah, because cockroaches know Bulgarian n stuff) and smashed it so hard I could barely scrape its hideous remains off of my slipper.

That's a typical case of an overkill!

We used to have an ant colony living under the concrete in front of our house. Scattering ant powders around there didn't really help. Those bugs knew in no time how to avoid it. Pouring down boiling water into the holes seemed to help for a while, but after a few days they returned, the queen's layer was too deep. Annoying things!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    ok so i'm not the only one that does this except i do it to spiders and children that think it's ok to SCREAM at everything

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • ok so i'm not the only one that does this except i do it to spiders and children that think it's ok to SCREAM at everything

Arachnids rock, k? I miss my tarantula. (RIP, Spoderman, 2014-2014) Did you poison it or something? :I

But, yes. Children can be so annoying. I'm getting a water gun this summer so I can mix sugar and water then shoot them with it whenever they're being little pricks. Y'know, since it's illegal for me to own a real one. How I wish I lived in 'Murica.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • These things are so tiny and harmless haha. I don't get why people flip out. Just scoop it up and toss it outside. o.0 It gets to live and you get your territory back. Everyone wins!

I must agree, if it's just one of are few, but not if it's an entire colony. Totally not if they're not harmless. We've also had a wasp's nest in the hedge. Those things are well constructed. After burning it, the inside still contained living ones. My dad has a beekeeper's suit for some reason. It comes in handy in these sort of situations.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back