• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
  • Caring for an animal recovering from surgery.

You know that pitbull I was fostering? I didn't stay her foster...I adopted her. All animals have to be spayed/ neutered if you adopt. She had the operation yesterday, and is now home with me, by a warm fire, curled up on her dog bed, eating a biscuit and having her head rubbed.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    at the doctor's
    an actual doctor doctor
    not a doctor like me doctor

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Looking into Scooby Doo incarnations because the critics are tearing Velma up, so I was curious about the other versions of her character in the past.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    stressing at work
    update 9h later: still stressing at work

Last edited:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Finally just found where the 'new posts' link is this minute. Can you tell I've not been around these forms in... apparently ... nearly two years? Dang. 😅

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Playing Xenoverse while in physical pain over having to take water to the master's grandfather and all the events that will lead to.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    pumping myself up for the very intense end of the workweek
    i can do this
    maybe

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Thinking about Kaeya and Zhongli.

And my Amazon cart being at exactly $85 dollars so I can spend the rest of my birthday money so there's none left.

Back