• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
  • Watching speedruns when I should probably be asleep. I had already slacked off from things I was supposed to do by playing the Ocarina of Time + Majora's Mask combo randomizer for longer than I planned.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    working part-time helping in a queue for a remote coding bootcamp while browsing on here and applying to web dev jobs so I dont have to do doordash anymore haha

Years
  • thats why i always play a 5-stack just to not get randoms like that
    for real i wish more of my friend circle played CSGO. they're all on the Valorant train and it's just not for me sadly.

anywho, am hyped as hell for the CS 2 announcement let's gooo~

Years
  • Cheering again as I beat the League (rematch in Heartgold) with Typhlosion, level 100, on his own. ^^
    And there was that moment I thought I was done for, but no, my pokémon stood his ground with 1 hp! Go Typhlosion!

Back