• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    my fiancé is having a great time with the new MH game and I'm so happy for him :)

Years
    • Seen today
    Pausing for a minute and realizing I had been laughing at videos in my youtube recommendations. I've been pretty numb for a while, but it's nice getting to a point to where I'm finding things funny again. I feel like it's been a while since I laughed, even if momentarily it's nice.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Gimmepie losing it after I banish the one card he wanted to use:

Warning: not so nice language in this spoiler, mad australians smfh
    Spoiler:

Years
  • My girlfriend was about to release her own educational materials for robotics in few days. Somehow the word got out early (her boss probably mentioned it somewhere) and she got several emails from other teachers asking her if they can have them earlier. I'm happy her hard work is getting recognized.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Knowing my fiancé is going to get his first vaccine shot today.

Years
  • My Japanese foot/hand massager arrived in the mail just in time for the weekend. My feet have been hurting from standing on hard floors in shoes without the best support in them. I now have one these precious pink pigs to stick my throbbing feet in and rest. This massager is perfect for me after work. I just love it. I smiled unboxing it and was excited to put it on my foot. It's so cute, and it really gives the toes, soles and sides of my feet a good work out. No pain now, so that's more than worth a smile.

Years
  • Knowing that i'll receive my first covid vaccine in the upcoming weeks. I finally was able to find an opening in the schedule of my local health provider, and look forward to taking that shot. I will feel so much safer going out with that increase in protection.

Years
    • Seen today
    Um thanks youtube for adding this to my music playlist automatically? I don't know if it made me happy but it certainly amused me

607YXoX.png

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Finally finishing the entirety of the Arrancar downfall arc in Bleach in my Ultimate Bleach Rewatch of 2021. I feel a little more complete.

Back